Chapter 9

What's the actual point.

I don't really understand boys. Being a boy myself. I still don't understand them, I just want someone to love me and nobody else. But I guess that's not what I get.

Why do they want to hurt others. When you've done nothing wrong? They don't consider others feelings but their own. And it hurts me more than they think. All Time Low explain it perfectly in 'The Edge of Tonight' Harry is my sunray in the dark, and it hurts.

And he's a twat. I hate him so much.

He can't make out with me one night and then when I wake up, he's not with me. He's downstairs, making out with.. you guessed it! The maid whore. My breath stops and I make a little crackled sound. My tears building up in my eyes, it catches Harry's attention and he looks at me. He instantly unwinds his arms from around that girls waist and she giggles and runs away.

"Niall..." Harry whispers. Myrtal walks behind me and looks at Harry's guilt coated face then mine and she shakes her head at Harry with a disappointed look. Instantly knowing he's done something.

"Ni.." I shake my head at him holding in a lot of tears right now.

"I trusted you..." I sigh and he looks at me confused.

"I trusted you with maybe.. being with only me... But yano what, I guess that's not possible for you... I really liked you..no. I really do like you," I say my voice shaky and unwelcome crackles.

"Niall I-.." He gasps again but I smile brokenly and turn back around to head back to my room.

I look back at him and a tear rolls down my cheek as he looks so disappointed and guilty with himself with Myrtal telling him off, I have no doubt about it.

I catch one little thing though... 'Why would you do that to him?' Myrtal is talking about me and Harry.

I look back again and I might be mistaken but Harry looks upset.

I'm just gonna run away and hide in my room. Hoping he gets no sleep because of his parents constantly fucking all night, because I'll be crying myself to sleep and its only ten am, I didn't know Harry could wake up so early just to make out with a maid. With his fucking hand traveling up her skirt no doubt about it.

I collapse on my bed and sob my eyes out. Why does he wanna hurt me? Are they his intentions.

I suddenly feel somebody rubbing my back softly.

"He's an idiot... I saw what he did.." but that's not a familiar voice. I look up probably with super red eyes and I look in a right state just to be greeted by Zayn's beautiful smile, that's a sympathetic one.

"Really? Do you know what he did to me?" He nods. And I cry even more, he sits back next to me a bit more and puts an arm round me,

"I heard Myrtal yelling at him, I saw you run away and I wanted to make sure you're ok," I can't the little flutter my heart does. Zayn is super nice to me and I think I like him.

"Thank you, I'm alright now," I smile down him and he laughs a little, pulling me into his lap and cradling me as I still cry about Harry.

"You like him don't you?" Zayn asks and rocks me back and forth in a comforting style.

"Hes so cute and handsome and pretty and I like him so much!" I cry into Zayn's chest and he just welcomes me.

"He's an idiot for doing that to someone like you, you're so wonderful and innocent," I laugh a little at that.

"No not innocent,"

"Oh?" He smirks at me and I blush rapidly, "what have you done to yourself you dirty boy," he laughs and I blush even more.

"Well continue! I'm innocent..." I urge trying to move the conversation on.

"You're perfect and cute and you've this adorable accent and such beautiful eyes..." He stares at and I wanna kiss him so bad. Oh my god he's so perfect. Did he really just say all those things about me?

His hand gently wipes my cheek and his eyes dart down to my lips then back to eyes as if asking for permission. I give a slight nod and he slowly leans forward. I'm about to kiss the most beautiful boy in history of gorgeous beautiful boys.

"Hey Niall- sorry!" Myrtal crashes through the door and then she looks away from me and Zayn, who sits up and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. Well there goes my chance.

Thanks Myrtal.

"I'm gonna go... I'll urm see you round Niall..." He says and kisses my cheek quickly. Ugh. But the latter leaves tingles on my cheek where he touched.

He exits past Myrtal and she smiles at me.

"I'm sorry Niall! I didn't know he was in here with you otherwise I wouldn't of come in!" She apologises and I just shrug, completely forgetting about Harry.

"It's ok.. he kissed my cheek.. we were gonna kiss and fall in love and get married and adopt two beautiful children called Marie and Claudette but I guess that's not happening now.. because you're a cockblock!!" I laugh at her in a joking way and she shakes her fading blonde hair that's now greyish.

"I'm sorry ok! Maybe later he can come back and you two can make out til your hearts content!" She laughs and folds some clothes at the end on my bed, "but come on, Master.Styles isn't there anymore and that maid is going to be fired for engaging with Master.Styles," really?! HELLLLLLLLLLL YESSSSSSSS

"Ha! Wait.. I've had multiple encounters with Harry?" She just winks at me and now I'm confused as fuck.

What about me?

I guess I'll get to work and listen out for any songs from All Time Low's new album! It's such a good album. It gives me an eargasm and an actual orgasm just from their music alone.. although I wouldn't mind if Jack wanted to give me an orgasm. Stop it Niall.

I head back downstairs with Myrtal leading the way to go tend to my duties.

---MYRTAL YOU COCKBLOCK. OMG.

Now showing signs of Ziall :-D

We all secretly ship a little bit of ziall.

Tell me what you think. Thanks

Love you baes---