Chapter 32

Well. I don't know if that was awkward or if I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it. Lots.

Harry was so kinky and it was fucking awesome. I have an undeniable daddy kink. Sorry not sorry. I don't regret anything.

Harry is still sleeping right now since we seemed to go at it like his parents used to, I still feel sorry for Harry, he didn't get to say goodbye to his dad. The funeral is in a couple of days and I hope he will be ok. He said he wants me there with him so he has someone to talk to and cry with and of course, I said yes I am not going to leave him go alone.

As I'm finishing up loading all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, memories of last night keep invading my mind. I swear I keep hearing Harry repeat "doing so good b-baby boy," then moaning again. I'm not complaining... *winks* but I am worried I'm gonna get hard again at the reminder of last night. Surprisingly my butt doesn't ache.

I put the last dish into the dishwasher and put the washing tablet thingy in, then turn it on and I'm done.

Judith is smiling at me as I huff a little, tired from leaning down constantly.

"You alright, spud?" she asks as she is peeling a potato. I nod at her briefly and she gives me a knowing look.

"What?" I ask her and she just smiles shaking her head. I turn around to make sure the dishwasher is actually on because once I forgot to put it on, when two arms wrap round me quickly and Harry almost shouts at me, "Hey baby!" I just scream and he chuckles.

"Oh my god, Harry, you- fucking-," he just laughs at me and pulls me into a hug.

"Sorry, s'just you looked so cute so I had to scare you," He clarifies and I try to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"Are you okay Niall, you look really pale," I actually don't feel very well.

"I'm alright," I lie, yes to Harry's face, but it's nothing I can't handle by myself. I think I'll go to bed, maybe get cuddles from Harry.

"Alright, whatever you say baby," Harry smiles at me softly. I start to walk up the stairs to bed when a hand slips into mine. I turn and face who I expected to be Harry.

"Marcel! You scared me!" I laugh a little, him joining in.

"I wanted to talk to you about Harry." He says and we walk up the stairs slowly together.

"What about him?"

"I just wanted to remind you that no matter what he really does love and care about you. I know he tells you all the time but I just needed to make it clear to you. He really does care. So I suggest you tell him you don't feel well," I gasp at him as how does he know?

"How- I-" he laughs and smiles.

"I am a therapist for many people I've seen and studied human reactions to things. You're unwell.. tell the person who loves you more than themselves," he explains and I nod. I will tell Harry I'm not well.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to bed," I crawl up to our room, mine and Harry's, and I look at the bed. It just reminds me of last night.

The way Harry turned me onto my front and fucked me so hard. He laid on top of me and I'd never felt so good.

But right now I feel too sick to think about anything. I just lazily strip myself of my clothes and climb into bed with one of Harry's jumpers. I just cuddle it as it smells just like him.

(*˘︶˘*)

I don't remember falling asleep but I can feel the bed dip a little and I'm woken by somebody trying to take Harry's jumper off me.