Chapter 31

Harry took me to the doctors and they prescribed me some strong antidepressants and honestly, they work so well, but they make me so tired.

I've successfully avoided James for a week but now... I'm bascially home alone with him.

"Hello Niall," shit shit shit shit shit. That's James. I'm positive. Marcel and Harry are out or something and James is here talking to me. Fuck.

I'm just minding my own business doing the dishwasher as I have to.

Judith is here but I doubt she'd want to offer help.

"Hi," I mutter back quickly.

"I know who you are," James says and I want to stab him.

"Really? That's nice." I'm not talking fully to him. He can fuck off.

"Yeah. I know you're psychotic, and you did things to kids," how does he know that. Harry said he knows everything.

"That's really none of your concern, James," he chuckles.

"But it is."

"How? How could my problems and my life possibly be anything towards what's concerning you?" I ask quite irritated.

"Because. I don't want your depressed psychotic manner rubbing off on me, or you.. attacking me," I'm gonna fucking attack you. Ass. He's not being mean to me anymore. He's hurting me. I want Harry. Judith is just standing there doing nothing.

"I can't help who I am. You sick bastard!" I say back to him and he just laughs in my face. He comes closer, so close I'm backed up against the counter.

"You can't handle me, you think you're tough but I know how to crack everybody, you're just a depressed psychotic weird freak," tears start to form in my eyes, "and you know what.. maybe you should kill youself. It would bring peace to the world and nobody would car-"

"James!" Harry's back!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes. Thank you Harry. James backs away and scwols at me before walking off.

Harry wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Did you he hurt you? What did he say, come we'll go somewhere quiet- Judith. Do his job," Harry instructs and she nods. Tears roll off my face as I silently cry. I can't let him get to me but he is.

Harry guides me up to our room where he shuts the door behind us and I turn to face him and he frowns.

"He told me to kill myself.. and that I'm a d-depressed weird freak," I breathe out and Harry's face softens.

"Baby... You can't let him get to you, did he say anything else?"

"He said nobody would care if I was gone," Harry just tightly wraps his strong arms round me. Has he been working out?

"Have you been working out?" I ask and examine his arms. He chuckles a little and nods.

"Yeah. Me and Marc hit the gym before.. I'm sorry we left you alone with him," I don't even care right now. I'm mesmerized by his new, huge, muscles. I give his bicep a squeeze and fuck me.

"Yeah yeah.." I answer not really listening. I hear Harry laugh a little bit at me as I just keep squishing his muscle. Until the bastard tenses.

"Damn," the word physically escapes my mouth, "what made you decide to work out?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Just wanted to, you always see people on instagram and snapchat going to the gym so I wanted to see what's so good about it," he explains and gently strokes my cheek. I can't help but yawn as a wave of tiredness takes over me. Harry smiles at me as I yawn again.