Chapter 16

A lot can happen in the space of two minutes.

One second you're kissing somebody you like a lot and the next they're being dragged away from you. Physically taken away from you.

You're being yelled at for kissing a boy.

Shouting "Come back! No don't take him!" Crying.

As I looked back from being dragged away from Harry by Lord Styles, I could see Harry's heart physically break. I'm not even joking. I could see his eyes welling up with tears.

"Dad! No- Please!" Harry begs and runs after us. He grabs a hold of my wrist and I wince, he notices and takes my hand instead.

"Harry let go of him. That isn't allowed in my house!" his father bellows at his son who's holding a strong grip on my hand whilst Lord Styles has his arm, that's rather strong, wrapped around my stomach and if he goes any tighter the cuts are probably going to split open. I can feel the skin slowly tearing apart and I'm gonna cry.

"Dad.. listen. I.. it wasn't Niall's fault. I like Niall. A lot, more than a friend," Lord Styles improves his grip around my stomach and I shut my eyes. Praying Harry notices I'm getting hurt. Like really hurt here.

"What are you saying?" I feel Lord Styles' voice rumble in his chest, but his grip never lessens.

"That, I urm- I like boys, dad." Harry looks away in shame and more tears form in his eyes as his dad just stares at him. Looking at Harry as if he's just killed five people.

I feel sorry for Harry actually. If he's kicked out, he'll have no where to go. I don't want him to feel like I did.

"Please say something," he pleads his father who's still staring dumbfounded at his son.

"So, you're saying, you're gay?" Lord Styles sums it up and Harry swallows nervously and thickly.

"Y-yeah," I watch this encounter for a second before his grip is becoming unbearable now and I accidentally release a mewl of pain.

"Niall?" Harry asks and tears fall from my eyes and I point at my stomach, which I can't see but Harry's eyes widen.

"Dad you need to let him go you're hurting him!" Harry rushes out in one breath.

"How am I hurting you?" he asks me and doesn't let me go still.

"Dad.. he's bleeding," oh shit. The cuts broke open again. I didn't want this to happen.

"Oh.. I am sorry Niall!" Lord Styles finally lets me go and Harry opens his arms for me. Hugging me as I sob, clutching my stomach.

"I, I, urm-" Lord Styles struggles to find the words as I turn around and my
t-shirt is blood stained now. Well it's not even mine, it's one of Harry's old ones and it's my favourite. I've ruined it.

"What dad?" Harry snaps coldly and the Lord just shakes his head.

"This may take me some time to get used to, do you not want to come to the ball?" his father almost seems nervous to ask his son things anymore just because of his sexual preference.

"I'll come," Harry pauses and strokes my back affectionately, "if I can bring Niall," his dad just walks away with a scowl on his face.

"Come on baby we'll go get you cleaned up," he takes my hand and brings me back into his room, we go into his bathroom where he has a first aid kit.

"I-I can do it myself, years of practice," I sigh and he nods shutting the door behind him when he leaves.

I gently rub at the scars that spilt, little whimpers leaving my mouth as sole really hurt; more than when I did them in the first place.