Chapter 8

*listen to 'no control' or 'rock me' throughout the chapter, but no control is better ;)*

Why the fuck did I faint over a cute boy? Only question going round my head as I lay in bed this fine evening. I can see the stars in the window above my head and I'm just staring. Reflecting on what I fainted for.

Story of my life to be honest.

Myrtal is trying to tell me to open up to her and ask why I'm awake and thinking but im being quiet. Harry was jealous? I have to know. But there's no way he's gonna tell me, just like Myrtal said he wouldn't. He needs to admit it to himself first. But as if he's going to. He doesn't like me. He's probably fucking that maid downstairs, bending her over the table and fucking her hard. That should be me. Well Niall.. You're a Virgin. More virgin than the virgin Mary. To be honest. But what about that time. What time? The time you fing- ok thoughts are going too far (⊙_⊙).

"Niall, talk to me or-" a knock at the door signalling for Myrtal to answer it and stop talking to me interrupts Myrtal and I smirk at her because I'm a little shit and I return to thinking as she gathers herself and opens the door sighing and letting somebody in.

"Sorry to bother you both.. Oh Niall you're not asleep this time.." Harry's words flow perfectly out of his mouth. He's even more beautiful considering I gave him a hand job. Yep. That happened. It was a real thing and we made out. But it hasn't happened since.. since.. that night.

"Hi Harry," I say awkwardly and he shrugs it off as I continue thinking about my embarrassing moment fainting because Zayn. Fuck that boy is fine.

"I'm sleeping in here again if that's ok, my parents make me cringe too much, they need to tone it down with the... the..." He struggles to find an appropriate phrase to describe it.

"Frickle frackle?" I suggest and he laughs whole heartedly, smiling fully at me, eyes wide.

"Frickle frackle?" He laughs and he's finding it so funny, he's so cute when he laughs, he joins me over at my bed and sits down still laughing, "you're such a funny kid.. this is why I like you," I think my heart just.. fluttered a couple times. Harry.. likes me?

"You like me?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah, you're my friend aren't you? You like me too?" I nod.

"Yeah!" More than you think actually. I like you a lot. But you don't need to know this not unless you like me too, "are you joining me?" I ask as he eyes my double bed in this room, Myrtal is reading a book but she's listening to us. I know she is. And she's smiling. Pretending to smile at her book...

"Yeah ok.. You do not mind do you? I do not want to invade your personal space... But you're going to be here in the morning when I wake up? Aren't you? Unlike last time.." Harry looks rather saddened at the memory of waking up without me to hold.

"Of course.. but you're gonna have to wake up earlyish if you wanna see me Haz!" I laugh and he lies down and looks at me expectantly. Opening his arms. My heart beats louder.

"Are you gonna cuddle me or nah?" I smile to myself and roll on to his chest. His heart beating loudly in his chest and rapidly too. His arms wrap round my smaller body and the room seems silent. His hands and heart making noise. Just the gentle action of him threading his fingers through my hair. And his heart beating steadily. This is enough to send me to sleep. Moments like this. But they don't last, I feel like Harry is a fuckboy.. just a tad, he'll cuddle me until he can get in my pants but I'm not letting my guard down yet. As much as my assumptions are most likely wrong.

His hands are huge compared to mine. But I tell you one thing. His moans aren't quiet and he obviously takes after his family. But they're also the single best noise in the world. I would like to hear them all the time. Like.. he kept saying my name over and over, whispering it and screwing his eyes shut as he comes. It's kinda beautiful. Niall stop you're just gonna get hard. We don't need that.

"You alright Niall... You appear tense," unless it's too late to consider that.

Fuck.

"I'm fine yes..." I look over at Myrtal and she's fast asleep in this dark room, Harry looks into my eyes and they must be fully dilated because I'm horny as fuck right now, he smirks at me and moves his finger for me to come closer so I do. I rest myself as best as I can on his chest and suddenly our lips are in contact again.

He sits up pulling me with him and places me in his lap. "Move around.." he winks at me then continues kissing me. I'm completely fine with this. Yes. I am. There's no way I'm going to deny this make out session with him. He grabs my hips and pushes me down on his crotch, gasping into my mouth. I catch his drift now.. he wants me to grind on him.. ohhhhhhh.

I can do that. I think. I've never done anything sexual with another boy, to myself yes. That's awesome but not with someone else. And Harry's blissed out gasps and silent moans into my mouth and definitely spurring me on.

I rock my hips forward and backwards and his hands grip harder on my hips, they move to my upper butt and he squeezes lightly. Holy fuck. I'm powerless right now, he's holding me hostage with his little gasps. I'm so attracted to him. Help.

He suddenly stops kissing me and looks over to Myrtal, then back to me.

"You have to be quiet," I'm confused at first until he flips us round and slowly palms me. My breath is stuck in my throat. He's actually pleasuring me? Seriously, "I never returned the favour, I'm sorry I fell asleep.. other wise I would of," he winks and nips at the skin of my neck lightly. I swear to God I'm not gonna stay quiet. He pulls my boxers down slightly and keeps eye contact with me as he strokes me up and down gently. This is better than doing it yourself. Holy fuck me.

I cant help but screw my eyes shut, the pleasure pulsing through me is unbelievable. I don't want this to end. Harry starts to move faster as I make a little whimper noise and he shh's me and kisses me to keep me quiet. Why is he actually doing this? To really return the favour or not? Well I certainly don't mind because my mind is delirious with pleasure.

"Harry..." I whisper to him and he just seems to know I'm close, he suddenly disappears under the blanket making my eyes go wide. Is he gonna..? Yeah. He is. Harry Styles is giving me head. My breathing speed increases as pleasure pulses through me even more from his hot warm mouth wrapping around my end and working me through my on coming orgasm, I'm so fucking close. My tip hits the back of his throat and it's clear to me he's done this before as I'm coming long and hard and he isn't even flinching, just sucking harder to prolong my orgasm. The best I've ever had.

He travels back up my body licking his lips and connecting ours again.

"You taste good baby, lets go to sleep.. go job on keeping quiet by the way," he laughs quietly and settles next to me, I pull my boxers back up and roll on to him again, his arms wrapping securely round me once again. And I let the warm left over tingles of that body wracking orgasm take over me as I fall into that state between oblivion and wakefulness.

---now.. to you guys this is just smut smut smut. But it's actually quite a big part of my plot. Hehehehehehw

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend he's cute. It's like asking a fish where the nearest land is in the middle of the ocean. So on the side is my cutie pie.. XD he'll probably hate me if I tell him hes on wattpad. But he doesn't need to know (*˘︶˘*)

PLEASE VOTE. AND COMMENT.

Love you baes---