Chapter 12

"How did you even find the Styles' residents?" Zayn asks out loud as we walk together hand in hand, him holding a picnic basket in the other hand, walking down the road, it's a really cute road actually. With lots of trees making a cave to walk through and the sky is bright blue with a little breeze, but all together it's perfect. Just right for a picnic. I think to myself.

"Well, I was sort of abandoned by my family, they kicked me out once they found out I was homosexual!" I explain and he chuckles lightly.

"Well, that's rude, what's wrong with liking it up the ass?" He jokes back making me giggle and blush. I actually giggled, "did you giggle?" Oh my god I'm so embarrassed, "that was the cutest thing ever," he smirks and I hide my blush behind this jumper I have on. I do believe it's Harry's, it smells like him, and I think I saw him wearing it before now.

"Noooo." I hide my quickly redening face as much as I can and he pokes my cheek playfully.

"Alright cutie.. we're here." We're in the middle of a field, I recognise it but I don't know where from, it's from a distant memory. But I haven't time to think when I have a gorgeous boy taking me out on a date.

"Where by should we set up?" Zayn asks me but never lets go of my hand, I take him to a section that looks good and he hands me the basket, laying a blanket down and I place the picnic basket on top of it and we both sit on the ground.

Zayn pulls out all this wonderful food and I just can't wait to fucking eat it to be honest. It looks incredible.

"Wow, Zayn all this looks so incredible." He smiles kindly and hands me a sandwich, I take the ham and cheese sandwich, eating it slowly to not look like a pig in front of this stunning fucking boy.

We all do it, if there's food we don't wanna look like a pig in front of a cute boy. But nah, Zayn doesn't care so I stuff my face.

"Enjoying it?" I nod and it's amazing, all this food. I love food.

"Lets talk about you. Your past, your family, friends..." I narrow my eyes at his smiling face, he seems to be rather dark towards this. And I don't know how to feel about it. Why is he invading my personal life? Doesn't he know what Im capable of? Harry didn't. And course he doesn't.

"Why?" I have to question him. He looks a little unsure that he wants to know but he sits right next to me, he slumps his arm round me and stares at the few sheep in the field next to us.

"You see those sheep?" I nod, I'm rather creeped out if I'm honest. What does he mean. I do feel uncomfortable in the place we are. As if it holds memories or something. Some past memories that I can't put my finger on. It a frustrating me to be honest.

"Well.. look closer at one, it has a red mark on it, that's its markings, to remind others that it's the farmers property," where is going with this? And what is he doing. Even though he has this really hot rasp to his voice right now, he could tell me he's about to slaughter me and I'd be totally fine with that.

"Yeah, I know duh?" I giggle again and he smiles down at me then stares at me like I've just killed five people.

"I have markings too.."

"Your tattoos?" Because he has a few of those. They're cool actually. He suddenly digests himself from his t-shirt and my breathing increases.

"Oh my god.." he points at all the burn marks. Every scream plays in my mind as I stare at him.

"You know who did this?" He whispers, I'm gonna cry. I did that.

"It.. it was you,"

"Yoire just a big gay joke Niall...remember that?! Well?! Who was there and you turned him down.." Omg. It was Zayn. Zayn was the 'ugly' closeted gay kid. It was him.