Chapter 17

Woo! Yay! *More sarcastic cheers* The ball is happening tonight and to say I'm nervous about showing up with Harry is an understatement. His father is having such a hard time with accepting his son likes it up the butt. Seriously. I know I do.

But recently for me my psychotic thoughts are getting tough to put up with. They make me wanna do the most insane things.

Harry was a victim just before now, he got hurt. I am so sorry now though. I wasn't in control! He said it wasn't my fault and he promised me he'd find me help. I don't know where he is right now. He's probably still getting stitches for it.

You probably want to know what I did? Well.. I guess I can trust you enough.

Basically, I was just sitting alone in the kitchen... and Harry decided to come visit me,

I'm just casually putting the knives in the place they go in the dishwasher. And all I could think about was how cool it'd be to stab someone with it, watch them writher in pain. Judith is here watching me, whilst preparing a meal, since she knows I'm psychotic.

She has kept me sustained for a while. Bless her soul.

"Hey baby," Harry whispered in my ear but I grabbed the knife without thinking and hid it behind my back. I turned to face him and he smiled then asked me if I was alright. I nodded but Judith had noticed the knife and she walked over to us.

"Give it," she stated holding her hand out.

"What?" Harry looked the cook like she was crazy as I asked her what?

"You know what, I'm not letting your fucked up mind hurt your.. crush," she looks at Harry who smiles at her kindly and she returns it.

I laugh and gently take the knife from behind my back, the point of it gently rocking against my finger tip, I dig it in and watch the blood pour out my finger tip and Harry gasps.

I look up from it and Harry has stepped back with widened eyes.

"Niall?" he whispers and judith explains to him. I am not Niall right now. He doesn't know me. Neither does she.

"That's not Niall," she says softly. But everything happened in a blur.

Harry was reaching for me and I was slicing across his arm with a devilish smirk.

Blood everywhere.

Harry's being taken away.

Screaming.

Crying.

Somebody grabs me and forces me away. Pulling the knife from me, and restraining my arms. I'm tied up and sat on a chair to calm down.

I'm talked to my Judith.

"Niall, do you know where you are?" she knows how to handle this situation.

"I'm in the kitchen," I reply.

"Good, do you know what just happened?" she asks and I slowly nod.

"Well?"

"I hurt Harry."

"You did yes, do you know what triggered that?" she holds up a knife and I look away from it; tears pooling in my eyes...

She told me I was not allowed near knives anymore and that's how I've ended up on Harry's bed waiting for him to get back. With a small plaster round my finger when I jabbed at it.