Chapter 6

I'm not sure what to make of yesterday with Harry holding me, truthfully I've never slept so good. Damn, he's one hot boy who's sweeter than ice tea on a summers day to be honest.

I hope he doesn't wake up and think I've ditched him, I hope he remembers I work for his dad and stay in his house, I'm not just... there for him to cuddle whenever he wants, well I am if he wants me, but not all the time, I'm very, what's the word, irreplaceable, it's been proven previously in my life how easy it is to diminish me.. it's shocking and hurts me a lot, so I simply don't ever make friends, yep.

Myrtal took me downstairs this morning and gave me some washing up to do, I wished Harry was awake though and he told me to stay in bed, and whispered sweet things to me, but oh no, that boy stays in bed for six billion hours a day, he's still in bed now, at ten am, usually people are awake but not out of bed yes, I understand that, but Harry, harry is still asleep. No joke, Myrtal checked up on him and he was sleeping.

That boy can't half sleep.

He's so wonderfully warm and cozy though, never met anyone so perfect in my life to be honest, I could of stayed like that forever and ever. But oh no, I have work to do if I really wanna stay here, I have to wash the dishes and do the dishwasher cycle, sometimes when the girl, not sure what her name is, who does the washing machine isn't well, or not here, I have to do it! Yeah, me, the boy they hired for the dishwasher only, but no one's life is perfect, I bet Harry has some undiscovered flaws of his own, I really would love to know them.

 "Come on Niall, move quicker lad," The chef instructs, I've actually took the liberty of learning her name, it's Judith, and truth be told, she looks about twenty two, not lying, she's stunning if you ask me.

"Sorry Judith, lost in thoughts,"

"Or the stereo.." She laughs and I smile, they all know I love, LOve LOVE ATL and they always make jokes, Judith told me she already had heard of them and liked them, and she's been to a couple concerts, she's pretty cool, for a chef working for a Lord who can't get enough of that pussayyy. 

But truth be told, I'm bored right now, it's still the morning and I wish I could spend all day with Harry, who, is probably still curled up in bed, my bed... 

Something's gotta give begins to play through the radio quietly and I turn it up a little more to hear it louder, it'sbrilliant, this radio station is having an ATL day and so far I've sang everything with Judith listening and joining in sometimes as she cooks.

"Myrtal?!" I hear someone shouting but I can't hear anything as I blast out the chorus to 'Something's gotta give' it's so good, help.

"Ah, where should I look," 

"I haven't got time to help you sir, look for yourself for once, it wouldn't kill you," I hear Myrtal say and she sounds agitated, I wonder what she's talking about with that person? I can't make out who it is, music's too loud to hear over it from how close I am to it. Judith says a quick bye to me as she's prepared the meals for all day, she kisses my cheek and gives me a hug.

"Keep yourself safe Niall, I'll see you later ok?" I nod and continue to sing, she just smiles as she walks away.

I just keep getting given plates to put in the dishwasher and it's slightly annoying but tolerable, I mean, I can cope because ATL are singing to me through the power of the radio, I love them.

So much, I'd do anything to see them live, my mum promised me that at one point but I  said I was gay and then that idea was soon down the drain. She never loved me, neither did they, but that's not the point right now, I keep hearing Myrtal yelling at me, but she's seems so distant as Therapy slowly begins to play, knocking me out of reality. Making life seem in slow motion... everything around me fading away as memories play in my mind, coming to life through my eyes.

My world seems to have stopped right now, this song reminds me of my past and now, unfortunately my present situation as well, the radio seems to be the only thing I can hear and everything else is a blur, I can't hear anyone around me, they're like distant from me, my brain is focused in on the lyrics and how they make me feel, what they make me remember, why I remember these things and how much I really don't wanna think about them, little do I even realize, there are tears rolling down my face and I'm on the floor, sobbing.

But someone picks me up, Myrtal, she's got me, I wrap my arms around her and she lifts me up, carrying me away. Or am I being carried away?I think I've just been sat down on the table.

"Niall sweety, what's wrong?" I shake my head as relaity rushes back into my eyes and mind set and I wipe my tears away, 

"I'm fine," I say a hop off the table going back to the radio where heroes is now playing, I love this song, I begin to sign a long with the lines and I really love this song, reminds me of how I stood up to people and how much I defended my own rights, how much I wanted to be my own person andnow, I am, without all the dram queens and assholes wearing me down, it's kinda great if you ask me, or anyone else who's been through something similar.

As the chorus begins I suddenly feel two very strong arms wrap around me and pull me tightly close to a body.

"I've been lookng for you," The voice says and I recognize is instantly.

Harry was looking for me.

"Your voice is so beautiful when you sing," He turns me round and smiles at me, "Where have you been? And you look upset, tell Harry what's wrong, we'll get away from here if you'd like," I can't help but smile through all my pain rushing through me at once.

"Urmm, it's kinda personal," I sigh and he takes my hand making my blush a lot and he leads me away from the kitchen, where my precious all time low is still playing... I like that song.. never mind.. I'll listen on my phone later.

"Harry... Haz.. where are we going?" He doesn't listen and keeps dragging me through the halls again.. my tears still slightly falling.

Until we reach a room.

Harry's room?

"What are we doing her-" I'm cut off as lips press to mine. Dafuq.

What is happening?

I'm so confused.

"I've wanted to kiss you since the minute I first saw you... Please kiss me back," don't have to tell me twice.

What had I caught myself into?

---oooo what's happening?! I'm so confused Harry. What are you doing?

Well my baes... Time will tell...

Tell your wattpad friends to read this.. share it..  do whatever.. VOTE! COMMENT.

LOVE you baes---