Chapter 11

1.63k views already? Damn! Pls keep voting! PLEASE VOTE

CAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PLEASE VOTE?!

Lovely new cover! By @smexycrazymofos

17 votes for the next chapter pls! Bc I'm an awkward turtle.

"I wish you'd stop this Niall," Harry sighs, "just let me in and I'll do what I can to make you feel better!" I try to push him out my room, my tears soaking my own face. Alright you probably want to comprehend why I'm upset this time.

Harry hasn't actually done anything. My family have threatened to kill my brother, yes, kill my brother, if I don't tell them where the are. My own mother is willing to kill my brother, her own son. If her other son, who I do recall, she doesn't give two shits about, doesn't tell her where he is.

And now Harry is trying to talk to me and stop me from most likely hurting myself. I should just let him. No. I'm stronger than that.

"Niall! Let me in, you're extremely upset and I promised I'd be there for you," Harry says sounding bored of me now. But I know that's not what he intended. He just wants to make it all better. Make me feel good again, wanted. Not unwanted by my family. Who are, by the way, a bunch of homophobic freaks that need to stop.

I've heard from Zayn this past week, said he was gonna come see me in two days, on Saturday and take me out. He said he wants to ask me in person though so yeah.

"You know what, H-Harry.. just come in.." I sigh in defeat and sob into my hands as he pushes the door open with his hand softly, his arms instantly wrap around me and he rubs my back.

"Shh, its ok, baby, shh," my heart stops at the word 'baby' leaving his lips and I don't know whether to cry even more or smile so much my face breaks. Either one would be less painful than the ache in my heart. My own family. How would you feel? If they threatened to take your one piece of happiness from you? The one thing that was practically keeping you alive. The drug that was stopping your inevitable downfall. Why do all good things have to come to such an abrupt stop? Isn't it about time somebody stood up to all the bullshit, all the lies and pain caused by others, the suffering that you can take yourself for through how much you love a person?

Maybe I can stand up to them.

"I don't believe it is H-harry.." he just keeps whispering shh and it's going to be ok, to me but I find it obscenely difficult to believe, I love my brother and I don't want him to go he was my best friend, he helped me through life, he was the only family member who treated me with some amount of due respect. I guess Harry could help?

"You know Zayn is here, maybe you can talk to him? Maybe he can take you on that promised date," I catch Harry frowning at those words and he says them through his teeth slightly.

"Really?" I wipe at my eyes and he nods. He takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, where he dries my eyes and helps me appear more presentable.

"You ok?" He wonders out loud and looks me in the eyes, crouching down a little.

"I'm fine, let's go see Zayn!" I say excitedly, Zayn seems to be like a spiritual animal, and he has this calming aura about him. It's wonderous. It's the best thing. Harry just smiles and nods.

He leads me down the stairs holding my hand and it's confusing me because he's basically just giving me away to Zayn. And I'm so confused about how he feels about me. Like does he hate me now he knows what I've done. Everybody hates me in the end.

Harry takes me into the living room, wait, I don't recall ever being in this room to be honest.

Zayn is sat there on the sofa and once he sees me he stands up and engulfs me in his arms, his scent filling my nose. It's nice. To be held by someone who actually likes you. It's a great feeling. But my bones feel otherwise about Zayn's feelings towards me. They're telling me to run, and leave but I'm not going to listen to them. They got me no where.

Zayn doesn't let me go for a good minute or so and just keeps hugging me.

"I'm going to take you out, if that's alright with you?" He offers and I nod, I'm happy for him to take me out, it'll be great!

"Harry?" He asks him and Harry grimaces at him. But nods anyway. I see a little flash of jealousy, as Zayn takes my hand, run through Harry's eyes and he slowly walks away from us both.

"I'm hoping you like picnics?" Zayn states and I smile even wider.

---hehehehe picnics are nice, they leave me all like HOORAY

love you baes---