Chapter 24

Wow. We're still in the hospital as Harry's fall dislocated his shoulder, and ripped a little bit of tissue. We're waiting for his results from the x-Ray he had.

Whilst they were putting his shoulder back in place he was given some medicine but it was obviously still going to hurt so he held my hand for dear life and it made him cry. Seeing Harry cry is like stabbing a puppy. You just wouldn't do it. Or want to have to witness it.

"Do you think I could have some paracetamol please?" I ask the nurse passing by and Harry, who's sat next to me on this hospital bed waiting for the results, looks confused at me.

"Whatever for?" the nurse asks and I have to think of something quick.

"A headache!" I say and he looks unsure but he nods and goes to fetch me some paracetamol.

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asks and I blush and shift uncomfortably.

"I haven't got a headache..." I lean closer to him and he smirks as I whisper in his ear, "My bum hurts, and my lower back," it just makes me blush even more.

"I'm sorry," Harry says and gently rubs my back. It's rather soothing.

The nurse returns with some water and paracetamol.

"Here," he says and hands me two tablets and a plastic cup of water. You know the shit hospital kind.

I take the tablets and I can only hope they help. The nurse thinks I have a headache and offers for me to lie down. I take the offer because it does help with my lower back ache.

"I hope your 'headache' gets better," Harry says with a smirk and I kick his back from where I'm lying. He's still sat on the end of the bed.

"Hey, I am injured," he says and laughs but I frown and he knows what's wrong instantly, "baby, it wasn't your fault," I look at him and he smiles reassuringly.

"I feel like it was though because you protected me, instead of yourself, and you fell and hurt yourself because of me," I roll on to my side for a more comfortable position.

"But Nialler it wasn't your fault. Okay?" I nod at Harry and he moves up a little and rubs my back gently.

"Down a bit," I say and he moves his hand down to where it hurts the most and I sigh as his warm fingers hit it.

"Hmm, headache?" the nurse returns and I've been busted.

"Y-yeah," he laughs a little and I blush.

"I know that look of pain when I see it, my husbands the worst for it," he smiles and I can't help the smile that makes its way on to my face.

"I'll get you a heat pad," he whispers and goes off to get one.

"Hear that Harry?! Husband!" I say and Harry smiles at me. Watching my excitement intently.

"Somebody is a top," Harry says and I giggle,"I'll give you a proper massage when I get results because I think it was just dislocated," he promises and that sounds lovely. Soon the nurse returns and hands Harry the hot patch thingy. Heat pad! That's it.

Harry places it where I need it and I roll on to my back. The heat is so nice. Ugh. It's heavenly.

"Paracetamol kicked in yet?" Harry asks and I nod. I feel much better.

"Harry Styles," a doctor comes and stands by us. I don't move, just listen.

"Yeah?"

"Your results are good. No tissue was damaged, it was just a dislocation, you should leave the support strap on for tonight and then you may take it off," the doctor says before Harry is free to go and the nurse comes back and wishes us the best.