Chapter 22

His mouth is full on mine, like seriously. I kiss him back with as much passion as I can.

What an eventful birthday he's had and his presents from family and cards and shit, they're not till 7pm! It's only 12:30, we have loads of time.

"What a.. great birthday.. I'm having," he says between kisses, laying down and pulling me on top of him, I straddle his waist but he pushes me down a little so our hips are pushed flush against each other as we continue to make out like teenagers. Hell yeah. B)

We're both still topless from this morning and I'm enjoying this. A hella lot. I just can't believe Harry said he loves me. Do you think he's telling the truth? I hope he is.

I concentrate on the sweet kisses I'm receiving and his tongue swipes across my bottom lip for more access all areas. He slips his tongue into my mouth and massages everywhere with it. He knows how to make me weak in the knees, especially when he rubs his tongue against mine. There's nothing better.

His hands roam around my back as mine stay neatly tucked away in his hair. Pulling slightly.

His hands settle on my butt and he grabs at it in a way that makes me moan. I get possible one of the hottest groans I've ever heard in return. I can feel his growing excitement against my own. Gently rubbing against it. Sending these little sparks of pleasure through my entire form.

"H-Harry," I gasp out as his kisses move to my neck soft spot.

Out of pleasure I unconsciously grind my hips down on Harry's and he groans again.

"Fuck, Ni," he grips at my hips tightly.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," Harry rasps down my ear making me shiver. His voice always gets deeper and more hoarse when he's horny.

He gently switches us over so I'm underneath him and I'm pretty sure my boner is easy to see through my sweats by now. I can see Harry's.

His mouth connects with mine again and he ruts against my thigh grunting into my mouth.

His hands pull at the waist band of my sweats. He pulls them down just enough to free my throbbing member. It lays on my stomach hot and heavy.

Harry leans down and kisses up my length, along the one vein that makes me go crazy.

"H-Harry, o-oh God," I moan loudly as he takes me fully in his mouth, but only for a second,  and slides my sweats off the rest of the way.

He kept the lube from our previous shenanigans out and on the bedside cabinet. He motions for me to grab it for him as he continues to suck me off. I grab it whilst the pleasure isn't at its full.

He takes it off me and leaves open mouthed kisses up my length and down to my balls, gently kissing the space between my hole and my balls. It feels better than I thought it would to be honest.

I sigh in bliss as he pulls away from me with a pop and begins to lather up his fingers with lube. I watch closely how he remembers what I told him, about how to do it so it isn't painful  but he only causes me pleasure at moments like this.

"C-can I do it?" I love how asks me for permission like he's still afraid he's going to hurt me but he won't.

"Yeah yeah yeah," I answer him breathlessly because he has the pad of finger pressed against my rim and it's driving me crazy. He slowly pushes the tip of his finger in and I'm not having any of that, I take his wrist into my hand and push his finger into myself. I sigh in relief from him finally giving me what I want.

"Up?" He asks and starts pumping his fingers and it just feels so good to have somebody else do it instead of myself.

"Y-yeah," he angles his fingers a different way so they hit at my prostate full on and I gasp.