Chapter 28

Harry Styles is the nicest person in the fucking world to be honest. He treats me right and I love him.

I put my trust fully in him whenever he sees me naked or even a little bit of skin that I once affected by my own self, all my trust is in him to not judge me or say something rude about it. He never makes fun of me. All he does is say something like 'you're so beautiful' or 'I love you' to me and kisses the scars and broken skin.

Like right now. He said we can do whatever I want, today and tonight is all about me. If I want it, Harry will fetch it for me.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asks me and I shake my head. I'm perfect. Just lying on his chest, cuddling with him.

He makes me feel at peace and happy inside. Makes me feel beautiful and perfect.

"Hey guess what," he suddenly says startling me a little.

"What," I say back. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I love you," he says like a snobby kid.

"Oh well I love you more!" I fire back doing the same impression as him.

"Is that so?" He asks with raised eyebrows. We laugh together about it and he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Nobody can love you like I can," he says softly, "or as much as I do, when I think and feel like I can't possibly love you anymore, you make me fall a little harder," I can't help the smile that takes over my face as he says all this.

"You're so cheesy Haz.. I love you," I laugh at him and he nods.

"I am yeah," I just enjoy his presence as we watch toy story 2.. we are doing a marathon. Toy story has already been viewed, next is toy story 3, then we're moving on to HSM 1,2&3.

Harry said he doesn't mind doing anything. As long as I'm okay.

And I've never been better than I am right now.

"I know I'm asking this all the time but are you okay?" He says and I love that he asks me all the time. I think it shows me he really cares.

"Harry, I'm fine. I promise from now on, I'll tell you if I'm not okay," I suddenly begin to think about when me and Harry first met and how he basically hated me, but he said he didn't, maybe he is telling me the truth?

"Haz," he makes some sort of humming sound in reply, "did you mean it when you said you loved me from the minute you first saw me?" I have to ask. I want to know.

"Of course. You looked unbelievably cute all curled up on Myrtal's knee, you were upset about something. Is it because I just seemed to blank you in the kitchen? When you first saw me. You had these wide blue eyes that I knew if I looked into I would get lost forever," he explains and I nod.

"How do you remember that? Wow,"

"Course I remember my crush," he smiles and we continue to watch toy story 2, it's near the end now and I'm sleepy. It's probably due to my depression. I often just get tired for no reason.

"You okay?" Harry asks and strokes my hair.

"'m tired," I mumble and I'm pulled to lie next to him. I gaze at him through heavy eyelids and watch as he gently lifts my jumper up from round my stomach, trusting him fully I don't even stop him knowing he isn't going to judge.

Instead he presses little kisses to each scar on my stomach. Leaving it tingling when he leaves me and lies next to me again. I acquaint myself with his warm chest in this cold wintery weather. As February to March in the UK is fucking cold. Supposedly meant to be spring.