Prologue

"Jesy ? Jesy, answer now !."

"Alright alright, chill out there. "

"CHILL OUT ?! You can keep the body in the basement in company if you talk to me like that again. I don't think you want that."

"Actually, I wou-"

"Shut up ! Take Ashe, Cole, Dom, Tom 1 and get inside ! NOW!"

"Alright ,but stop trying make me deaf. "

I saw the scene on the screen and watched how the 5 of them started their task. It's not easy to lead a group of over grown children, I still loved them . Which is now that I think about kinda a weird relationship we have. They took their masks and put them on, they were just a plain blue , nothing special. We should probably get better ones but then people wouldn't recognise us and nobody would be scared .

With a click I switched to Nialls camera. Another click and I was connected with his earpiece.

"How is it ?"

"Currently a bit complicated."

"Define complicated." I sighed and rested my head on my hand.

" we are on it , hanging on the last wall."

I could see him, Liam and Halsey struggling with the lock.

"Common, try the good old click,click,pull. "

I heard the door open and a faint "Babe where are you?" .Then I spoke fast to Niall.

"You got this right?" He answered with a short 'yes' and in that moment I saw the lock fall.

I shut the computer down and left my office to greet my boyfriend. We talked while he cooked and I stayed out cause I once set cereal on fire. It just kinda happened. After dinner we cuddled on the couch , watching tv.

" -Nearly all of the money was stolen out of London's safest and most used bank, how much exactly is not said. The people who saw it talked about the most successful and dangerous criminal ring ,recognised on the blue mask in front of their faces..."

With a satisfied smirk I continued running my hand through my boyfriend's hair.