FRIENDS

The thing with Zayn and me was , when Harry introduced us to each other we were friends from second one. I felt disappointed that he would think I left without a good reason, He should know me better than that.

"There's always another way Lou. Save your pathetic excuses ." Said Zayn, shaking his head .

"There wasn't!" I was getting angry now , he had now Idea about what was happening.

"What could have been in such a great danger that you would leave him behind?" Asked Zayn in a mocking tone.

"How about his life ?" Okay , I didn't mean to let that slip but it's too late now.

"You're kidding right ? Not even now are you able to tell me the truth ? What did he ever see in you ."

I walked out of the room and towards mine. Taking deep breaths on the way , how could he say things like this ? Why didn't he believe me ? He is a part of the Mafia now , he should believe me. When I had the letter I walked back .

"Read !" I demanded.

"And I should believe you ?" Was he being serious?

" Okay , remember the waiter in the little cafe ? Before Harry was in the hospital? He poisoned him , he is a silver . Believe me now ?" Zayn was quite for a moment.

"Okay I believe you , at least a bit . But don't you dare to make a move on him now . If you hurt him I'm not hesitating this time. "

I went to my own room again and stared at the ceiling. He was right . I couldn't get back with Harry , never. I had a once in a lifetime Person and I left him. I don't know for how long I had been staring but a knock on my door nearly scared me to death.

"Come in."

Harry poked his head in and said " Dinner's ready."

"Thanks ." I said smiling. Harry just walked out again, he really didn't like me.

We went downstairs to the others , everybody already chatting with somebody else. Halfway through dinner Ashe had a horrible idea.

"I saw many of you attempt to cook and I saw most of those fail miserably. But I have never seen you "she pointed at me " cook and I want to see." I stilled and looked at her , I'm pretty sure she does not want to see me cook. Most of the others looked back at me and Harry looked amused.

"No way you will ever see me cook. " I said , making the others laugh.

"Why ?"

"Because you don't want to see or eat what he cooks." Said Harry, trying to hide his chuckle.

"Tell me more "said Ashe , putting her arms around his shoulders and looked interested.

"There's not much to tell, just ,if you want to keep the kitchen . Don't let him in there ." Everybody laughed and I pouted.

"My pancakes and sandwiches were fan-fucking-tactic , thank you very much." I said sassily.

"Your "pancakes " were burned and you murdered these tomatoes." Said Harry and I laughed at the memory , ignoring the pair of eyes that was burning holes in the back of my head.

"I saw you set cereal on fire once ." Said Tom 2.

"You didn't saw that , you were dreaming." I tried defending myself.

When I looked around , I saw Harry smile . Like really smile , dimples and all. I loved his smile . I admired him until he looked at me and his smile faded away. Well ,shit ....

After Dinner I was still in room , working out what to do with the crown. Somebody knocked and inside came James . He gave me a letter, addressed to me.

Hello Blue,
I have reserved your lovely letter . I noticed that something was missing, didn't know that boy would make such a difference. Good to know through. Telling me to stay away from him is a little too late now but I saw he was with you again. Better look after him or he will be the next one missing.
Silver

Angrily I put the letter down. Silver was a dick and I wish I could just make him feel every painful experience I had to go through.

"NIALL ! LIAM !" I shouted , thinking they should know .

The both of them came inside, wondering what I wanted from them so late . I showed them the letter and they got mad as well. We talked about what we would do , agreeing to not let Harry go somewhere alone or leave him in the house alone. I decided not to write back at first.

——————————————————

Somehow everybody except me and Harry was gone. I thought that we could talk or I was hoping for it. I walked towards him , sitting on a chair by the kitchen island.

"Hey ,Uhm , can we talk ?" I asked carefully .

"What is there to talk about?" Answered Harry , not turning away from the stove.

"How about ...everything?" I said plainly.

"There's nothing to talk about Louis."

"There's a lot to talk about and you know that."

"Give me an example."

"What happened when we saw each other in the flat ?"

"Overwhelmed from seeing each other again." Stated Harry .I scoffed .

" You are lying."

"I'm not , I don't know what you saw in it but it was nothing."

"Fine . How are we gonna continue then ?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"As friends." Said Harry .

"Friends ? You want to continue as friends?! You gotta be kidding me." I said shocked. Why would he only want to be friends?

"I don't see a problem with it ."

"Alright then ." I said and stood up.

Normally I would leave the house now but since I couldn't leave Harry alone , I had to wait until somebody else was home again. When Halsey was finally home again, I left . I drove to my favourite place. I had to drive for two hours , when I stopped I was in the middle of the forest. The sun was setting and the air was cooling down. I didn't know how far I would go , I just started walking. I had been walking for a bit when I found a bench with the perfect view of the sky.