when there's blood in the water

There was a rustling noise , it didn't stop so I hit the top of it. Then there was a click and then silence before I could hear two voices.

"What now Chris ?"

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, I wanted to tell you the mission failed."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THE MISSION FAILED' ?!"

"The other one cal -"

"How fucking stupid are you ?! You had one job Chris . ONE DAMN JOB! "

"I -"

" I don't want to hear your stupid excuse. I told you clearly what to do , but you are to dumb to do that. You're job was , put it on the cupcake, give him the cupcake, make sure he won't survive.

"So what exactly did you not understand ?! This is the most simple thing you had to do. "

"Sorry sir."

"Keep that fucking sorry. It's worth nothing. Now go into the studio and tell them 10 pulls."

"10?! That's overreacting."

"Do you want to make it 20 ?"

"Of course not -"

"Good then get your ass down there and do as I said . Hopefully it teaches you a lesson."

"Will do ."

*Door closing and a knock *

"Yes ?"

"S 6473 is missing."

"Who ?"

"Worker S 6473 is -"

Then something in my mind clicked and the pieces fell into place.

"Missing, alright. Go ."

I switched to the other one ,

Then there was a sigh , a long pause and after about ten minutes there were steps heard . Somebody was walking up or down the stairs.

"What do you have to do ?"

"Ten pulls"

"Ten ?! Geez what did you do ? Kill his bunny ?"

"I wish I would have , I messed up killing the Enemy's boyfriend."

I clenched my fist , this fucker did that to my baby ! How could he ?!

"How did you mess that up ? "

"He was cute ,so I didn't put enough of the stuff in his food and his friend called an ambulance too fast ."

"Why didn't you shoot him?"

"Like I said He was cute ."

He should be careful with what he's saying else that tongue will be missing faster than he could imagine. Anger clouded my mind ,so I shut off the bugger device. I could always listen to the conversation later.

I walked into the living room , looking what the others were doing. Toby , Liam , Tyler , Ashe and Leigh Anne sat at the dining table , discussing something. Dom , Perrie , Jade and Niall were dancing just dance and Jesy twerked in the background on the couch. Tom 1 was cooking and were the others were I had no idea . I made my way to the couch , looking what the others were "dancing " , although it looked like they needed a ambulance.

I watched them dance three songs but then decided to visit my favourite hostages , they were the only ones who were still alive but that's beside the point. After knocking on the door in the rhythm of "do you want to build a snowman " I walked inside. The three of them rolled their eyes and groaned.

"Aw , boys . So much love I feel from you, that wouldn't be necessary." I put my hand over my heart while talking and they just scoffed.

"You're not gonna get any type of love from us." Sam spat.

"Sam , Sam ,Sam . That big mouth of yours of gonna get you in some serious trouble one day."

"Who will get the punishment today ?"

I turned away, looking through the items I had . There was a gun , knife, arrows ,ropes , drinks with poison and so on. I took a knife and turned around, looking at them expecting.

"Jake ."

"Jake."

"Jacob."

They said at the same time.

"So Sam it is."

"But I was yesterday ?!l

"Shut up ."

I walked towards him , coming to a stop in front of him. I brought myself on eye level with him and put the blade on his neck just in case.

"So , Sam or worker S 6473 ?"

"I don't know what you mean -"

"Shut that mouth of yours ! I have to say , I'm really hurt that you didn't tell me you're a silver. I thought we were friends. "

"Not even in your wildest dreams , you piece of shit."

"Why so mean sammy boy ?" I asked ,pouting. Annoying him was so much fun, but it was time to give him a taste of his own medicine .

I took the knife away from his neck and stood up again. I took three steps back and put the blade in front of my face , putting a bit poison on it and looking at it. Then I walked towards him again and nearly stabbed it into his leg but stopped an inch before it touched him. Then I put it down slowly and cut his leg. I left the room and heard him cry out in pain again.

"How long will you make him suffer ?" Asked Toby when I appeared in the kitchen.

"Until he tells me where the fuck I can find silver." I huffed , normally Toby wasn't like this and it started to annoy me.

"Why are you so obsessed with silver ?"

"Just cause I am Toby , now shut up. How many new people wanted here and how many got through the first round ?"

At the moment, some people wanted to be a part of this group. So there were tests to pick the ones who fit and find out their use.

"10 tried, 5 did it and one died. " Shouted Liam from the living room.

"How that ? There was literally nothing dangerous." I frowned, how could that happen ? They were only supposed to run and do some sport things.

"He swam and then tried hacking, you know water and electricity..."

"Oh god which zombie ate his brain and regretted it ."

The others laughed and Leigh Anne listed the 5 who got through it.

"We have Nicola, Lara , Rico ,Paul and James."

When I walked into the living room, I saw Perrie and jade busy with making out. I took a pillow and threw it at them so it hit the both of them. Perrie whined but separated from her girlfriend and jade started to pout at me.

"Take that upstairs and I don't want anybody doing the dirty here."

Jade started giggling and Perrie threw the pillow back which ended in a pillow fight.