Prisoner

[ Louis pov]

When I was back "Home " everything felt like a dream . A good dream.

/Time skip/
Today we will go into the museum, I was pacing back and forth while my whole team was having a great time . It's a wonder that they never get nervous but I understand, they are a great team and nothing has ever happened. The fact that new ones would be with us made me even more nervous. They had never been in such a big plan . Half an hour passed and we were ready, James was in the car and would stay there with me until I was inside. When we were in front of the museum a few others got nervous as well but that was normal. Tom 1 handed out the guns and knives . The groups went to their start point. I sent in Lara already with a body- cam and Rico in group 3. I tested all the earpieces and connected with the two leaders of each  group, before starting the countdown.

"Start with the cameras." I said to Liam and Jesy .

On the screen I could see that nobody was noticing something, time for group 2.

"Sneak in now." I said to Niall and Ashe .

The guards where knocked out in the matter of seconds and so far nobody had alarmed somebody else. Lara was walking near behind group 2 so I could see it all, group 3 had their own body - cam. Room 1 was difficult , a few started screaming but they were silenced quickly by Dom. Niall and Jade were tying them together and Ashe brought new ones. They took the hostage's phones. When they had finished the room , they walked out and locked the door. In room 2 were only 10 people which made it easy . And so they moved from room to room until they were in the final 10th room. There were many people and the crown. In the hallway to room 10 was a foreign person,who didn't listen to a single thing, so Ashe shot their leg.

When they had finished up all the people inside, Lara walked around and I looked at the hostages. My breath hitched and my eyes went wide at two of them.

Harry and Zayn

Knowing I had to go , I put on the mask and went to group 3. I gave a sign and we went inside . One wrong move and we would have to stop it all because the police was already on the way.

When we we're in the hall , we stopped for a second to ask if group 1 really turned it all off. I looked at Liam , he nodded shortly and we walked forward. Leigh Anne tried one last thing , taking a piece of cloth and throwing it . Nothing happened . Perrie lifted up the glass and Rico , Tom 1&2 took the crown . Cole and me were waiting with a box . They put the crown inside and I looked at the countdown. 28 seconds left until they would be here. I checked if everything was safe and good before I send the first ones outside. When half of us was outside we had 14 seconds left. The rest and me rushed out . On my way out , my eyes fell on Harry . He seemed scared , I went to him and brushed hair out of his voice , dumb Idea but he was calmer.

Me and Rico went out , before the car door closed behind me I heard a gunshot. Then the door closed and James drove away. Two police cars followed us but James shook them off. He drove through deserted streets  until we were at our house. When everything was cleared , the most of them were doing their own things while Tom 1 and Ashe were cooking. I was bored so I went to Sam , Jake and Jakob .

"Hey boys!" I said cheerful.

"See I could end all your suffering for every single one of you ...but I need answers. As long as you don't give them , this will go on like this." To get them to talk I started to send jade down everyday , giving them poison.

"Fucking talk Sam ." Groaned Jakob , they wanted it over with .... understandable.

"No." Coughed Sam .

"I give you 5 minutes , when I'm back I want answers .If I get one this will be your last day and visit from jade. If I don't you will get more than before but don't worry , this can't kill you . It can only make you sick. So this can go on for as long as you don't talk." I said and left the room.

I went to jade and pulled her away from Perrie who was cuddling her . They complained but I promised I will bring Jade back in 20 minutes. She went to her medic room and got all ready. We went to the other three and walked inside.

"So ... answers ?"

"To which question."

"Stop playing fucking games and tell me where silver is." I said through gritted teeth. And finally Sam told me . Jade still gave them something for today .

Me and jade went to the others again and got Halsey and Tyler . They searched the place up and a hour later I had the things I wanted . Sam said the truth. Niall came to me , taking me with him to my room.

"Why are you so obsessed with silver ?" Asked Niall.

"Just because."  I waved him off.

"No not just because. Tell me truth, me and Liam are worried . We've been with you from the start to tell me now !" With a sigh I gave him the letter. He was right Liam and Niall had been there for me since the start I should trust them more.

"Why didn't you tell us Louis, we could have helped you ." Said Niall , shaking his head in disappointment and putting the letter down again. Sure I was the boss but I always listened to them when they said something. I shrugged in response and Niall ruffled through my hair , making me groan.

"Small Little Loulou."