In these final hours

Every piece had fallen into its place during the next few weeks. The kids had found their home and went to a new school, one that was safe enough. But Harry still had his doubts about this new situation.

"What's bothering you ?" Asked Louis. Harry had been quiet whenever the kids weren't around during the last few days.

"Are we even ready for kids ?"

"What makes you think we aren't?"

"We don't know how to raise children. It's not like we have good examples or anyone near to tell us. How do we know we're doing something right or wrong ?"

"Our parents didn't know how to do that either Hazza but we can try our best. Besides we're not alone in this, we have a house full of other people that would tell us off if we'd be harming them in any way. What are you afraid of ?"

"What if they'll never feel safe here or never trust us. What if -"

A knock at their bedroom door interrupted their conversation. Louis went to open the door, seeing Levi in front of it. He was clutching one of his dinosaur plushies and a unicorn plushie in his arms. He walked inside and they closed the door again, everybody else was asleep already.

"Why aren't you sleeping ?" Asked Louis, helping Levi as he was struggling to get on the bed with his arms and hands holding the plushies.

"I was but then I woke up and couldn't sleep anymore." He answered, laying down next to Harry amd snuggling into his side.

"You want to sleep here ?" Asked Louis and went to sit where the other two were laying. Levi only nodded sleepily before falling asleep.

"And you were trying to tell me they won't feel safe here." Said Louis, looking pointedly at the little boy clinging to Harry. Harry opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, he didn't know what to say.

*******************************************

"Find out where this number lives and send me the address." Said Louis. Jesy started to type in the numbers, talking to Halsey about it .

"Louis! The kids school starts in 20 minutes and if you don't get here now we're leaving without you! " called Harry.

"We'll text you when we find it out." Said Halsey. Louis nodded and left the room.

Downstairs were Harry and the kids, ready and just waiting for him now. They got into the car, driving to the school. After dropping the kids off at school, they drove for another 2 hours.

"What are we doing here ?" Questioned Harry looking at the big house in front of them.

"Finding out who the person is Lara wanted us to give the kids to when we're busy."

A few minutes later they were standing in front of the door, waiting for someone to open it. After just a few seconds a woman opened the door. She looked like she was somewhere between 45 and 50 and was smiling kindly at them.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to buy anything."

"We're not here to sell anything, we're here to talk about Lara. Do you know her ?" Asked Louis, at the mention of Lara she raised an eyebrow.

"Come in first ." Before closing the door behind them she looked outside, looking for more people.

They followed her inside. She led them into a big room with a table in the middle. They sat down and she looked at them, her smile was gone. She replaced it with a disapproving look.

"So, Lara ?" Tried Louis again.

"An old friend of mine but I won't say anything else." She answered.

"We're not the bad people here." Assured Louis, correcting himself when Harry looked at him with an  'Are you sure about that ' look."okay I might have done a few things that would qualify me as a bad person but never against her."

"Have you ever heard of Penelope and Levi?" Asked Harry.

"How do you know them ?" She questioned, her head snapping in his direction.

"They live with us. Lara told us to protect them, she-" explained Harry but was cut off.

"I know. Do they know ?" Her harsh eyes turned softer and sad.

"Yes, but they are okay. We try our best to help whenever they need someone to talk to. " Assured Louis.

"How did you find me ?" She asked, she had a lot of questions noticed Louis.

"Well, Lara gave us your number and with that we found out where you live. She told us you'd look after them when we have to go somewhere for days or somewhere dangerous, just incase." He explained.

"How has she contacted you in the last months ?"

"She send us letters. This is the last one we received, it's not signed or anything." Answered Harry.

She read the letter, a frown on her face. "How did she send it if she never even finished or signed it ?"

"We were thinking the same thing and never found a solution. We were hoping you might know ."

"The only way this could work is a traitor works for her." She said.

"Do you know who held her hostage ?" Questioned Louis.

"I've got an idea but I'm not sure. I'll write down their name." She gave them the piece of paper. They left shortly after.

After picking up the kids again they went home. Louis gave Jesy and Halsey the note and left them to it. When the kids were in bed later in the evening, they had a meeting.

"This will be our last big thing. After that we won't do anything else for a long time. We have other things to worry about for the next few years." Explained Louis, presenting the information they had and the plan of the location they had to go to.

They brought the kids to the house of Laras' friend early in the morning. After a long drive they finally came to a stop as the sun was disappearing behind the high walls of the castle like house.