And a little more touch my body

"Who says you have to scream out of anger?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. I knew that look on his face . Harry looked at me , waiting for my answer .

"I-"

"If it's a yes , I volunteer." He said smirking.

" weren't you the one with the 'let's stay friends ' idea ?" I asked sceptically, leaning against the wall behind me.

"Who says we have to be more than friends ?" Sighed Harry and fell back on my bed.

"Well ,if I got it right , you just told me I could use you as a stress relief in a not so platonic friends way ..." I trailed off.

"Then you understood me perfectly fine. And we can still be friends , I'm just special."

"I don't think I can do that love ." I sighed , why would I use a other person ? He stood up and walked to me .

"What if I want you to ?" He whispered in my ear and started sucking on my neck.

I put my hand on his lower back, just above his bum and pulled him closer. "Why would you want that ?"

" Why wouldn't I ?" Retorted Harry, biting down on my neck, making me moan.

"Because you wanted to stay friends." I said turning us around, pushing him up against the wall. He was smirking, his head thrown back while I was marking his neck.

"That's what I'm being , a friend , helping another friend out."

"Helping by sleeping with him ? Tell me , have you helped friends like this before ?" I asked , my hand sliding down his chest .

"No ." Moaned Harry .

"Good." I smirked , grinding on him. His hands going to open my jeans. I pulled his shirt up, pulling him back towards the bed.

"What do you want ?" I asked , my hands curling around his neck , pressing lightly.

"You ." He groaned .

"Right answer."

I let go of his neck and undressed him further , leaving him only in his briefs . Harry pulled at my sweater, telling me to take of my clothes as well. I did as he said , for once . He flipped us around and sat on my thighs, running his hand down to the hem of my boxers while kissing me. He took them off and his as well . Taking my cock into his hand , earning a moan from me. I opened the first drawer and took out lube. I put it on my fingers , circling them at his hole.Harry groaned in frustration.

I smirked and teased him a bit more before pushing one finger in. He moaned and sped up his hand. I quickly added a second and started scissoring him. I pulled his hand away with my other , not wanting to be so close already. I added a third finger and worked them in and out of him, making him moan loudly , too loud. I wrapped my other hand around his neck again,pressing down a bit to tell him to be quieter. He only moaned more ... I had forgot about that . When I thought he was stretched out enough, I pulled my fingers out and he whined a bit at the emptiness.

I turned us around and started pushing in , looking at his face for any sign of discomfort. When I had completely bottomed out , I waited for him to adjust . Harry nodded, telling me it was okay. I started thrusting lightly until he was beginning for more . I went harder and faster . He was moaning and since the whole house was asleep , I pushed two fingers in his mouth . Muffling his moans successfully. I searched for that special bundle of nerves inside of him . When I found it , he threw his head back and I smirked in satisfaction.

"Close ." He mumbled out and I went even faster.

Although his sounds were muffled I could hear them getting choked up. A few thrusts later he came , clenching down on me , making me cum as well. I pulled out after riding out our high . He winced slightly and I kissed his cheek to distract him. I got a towel to clean him up and when I came back , Harry was already asleep under the covers . I smiled a bit , it was just like it used to be ... but this time it was nothing but a quick fuck to him. I got under the covers next to him and fell asleep in seconds.

—————————————————————————

Sleepily I put my arm around.... nothing? I opened one eye and saw nobody next to me, I kinda expected to see him after last night but I guess I was wrong . When I went to the living room , I saw the most of us there as well. I went inside and Tom 2 looked at me but when I looked at him he quickly looked at the table . I frowned but didn't do more. Harry didn't show me any signs of the person he showed me yesterday day again, the real him. I sat down behind him on the couch but he didn't notice because he was caught up in the conversation with Perrie and Jade.

"Did you eat something?" I asked quietly, not wanting to interrupt Jade. He shook his head so I went to get something.

Every time something really unexpected, like the thing with silver , happened Harry skipped eating sometimes . I found it out two years after getting together and since then I always made sure he didn't forget it. When I was in the kitchen , Ashe was there as well but before I could reach the kitchen island she took a wooden spoon , holding it in front of her like a sword.

"Stay away from the kitchen !" She said and I raised my hands in defeat.

"I just wanted to get breakfast."

"What do you want ?" She asked still holding it .

"I just wanted to get fruits ."

"Alright ." She slowly took it down but held it I reach , which slightly scared me.

When I had put it all in a bowl , I took it with me and gave it Harry , sitting behind him again. After some time he took a piece and held it in front of my mouth . I shook my head to tell him that he should eat it but he didn't let go and kept nudging me until I did what he wanted .