Runaway

Silver tried his best to get any kind of reaction out of Louis for the next few days . He never got one , mostly because Lara came every night when Silver was asleep to take care of new cuts or wounds and giving him the same medicine to go through the day. Louis was really thankful for her even if she kind of brought him in here .

Liam , Niall and Ashe spent most of the time planning, sometimes others were involved as well but not often . Harry only dragged himself through the day . He didn't know if Louis was okay, still alive or how long till he would see him again.

A knock on Harry's door startled him . Liam came inside and looked at Harry worriedly.

"Hey mate , how are you feeling? " Asked Liam , Harry only shrugged in response.

"Wee need your help Harry." Said Liam .

"You didn't need it yesterday and the day before and the day before that , should I go on ?" Asked Harry staring at the ceiling.

"I know we should have let you help but we thought it was better to keep you out of it. We didn't know what was gonna happen in the next days . But it's important that you help now ." Explained Liam .

"What changed ?"

"A lot , come one now." Liam left the room and Harry followed. They went into the planning room where everybody else was already seated. The room was a total mess .

"What did you guys do in here ?" Asked Harry wide eyed .

"We tried to find something." Scoffed Toby and got elbowed by Jesy shortly after with a warning look.

"All of you Go take a break now ." Commanded Harry and everybody listened surprisingly.

Harry took all the papers scattered around the room. He started putting it all together and then put together the information, the pictures of buildings , ideas of silvers whereabouts and so on. By midnight he was finished. And ready to get started on more but Zayn made him sleep.

*******************************************
Louis just woke up , his whole body aching. Trying to get rid of the pain he stretched his arms out .

Wait -

He looked at his wrists and arms . On the floor were the ropes he was tied with . Lara ! On shaky legs he stood up . He took careful steps to one of the doors. He knew silver and Lara came through a different one but he wasn't sure where it would lead  so he didn't want to try. The first door he tried was nothing but a small empty room . The second was awfully cold and it felt as if the walls were coming closer. Louis went out quickly again. Now he stood in the middle of his room again. He could hear steps coming nearer to where silver would come .

He sat down like before ,tied the rope around him and to the wall. Silver came down with new stuff and Louis just wanted to sleep again. Sleeping was the best and safest thing to do here.

*******************************************

Zayn woke up in the middle of the night from a crashing sound , slowly he turned to the little alarm clock on his night stand . 3 a.m. He looked at Liam on the other side of him , sleeping peacefully. He grabbed a knife from his night stand and made his way down into the kitchen . The door wasn't closed completely and a bit of light was shining through the small gap between the door and the wall. Quietly Zayn pushed the door a it more open .

When he saw who it was he breathed out in relief and put the knife down. Then he kneeled down next to his best friend who was sweeping pieces of a broken mug together. Lost in his own world Harry hadn't even noticed the other one. Zayn slowly put his hand on Harrys' shoulder. Harry flinched and stilled completely.

" Haz it's just me ." Said Zayn quietly and Harry looked at him , relief clear on his face.

"What are you doing here ?" Asked Zayn .

"I found something out . I couldn't sleep so I went to room and I found a few more things! " said Harry happily.

"You have to sleep." Retorted Zayn worriedly seeing the dark circles under his friends' eyes.

" I can't."

"Why ? "

"Because he's not here ." Whispered Harry . Zayn pulled him closer and hugged him.

"Come on ."said Zayn pulling Harry up with him. They went to Harrys' room and Zayn sat at the edge of Harrys' bed.

"And now ?"asked Harry.

"Now you sleep. I'm right here okay? I'm here when you fall asleep and I'll be here when you wake up. You know what I always said , you'll never be alone I'll be with you from dusk til dawn." Explained Zayn quietly, watching sleep taking over Harry while he was talking. At some point Zayn sat in the armchair, falling asleep short after .

*******************************************

After silver had finally left again, Louis got up again and waited for some time . Then he went through the same door as silver does. Nobody was somewhere near ,so Louis took the chance and made his way outside. He was outside. Like really outside. Louis looked at the surroundings, trying to identify something. He started running away from the old house . Still nobody was following him.

After having build up a good distance between the house and himself , he slowed down and walked . He was panting from not doing anything else than sitting for weeks . He started to feel dizzy , coming to a stop and leaning against a tree. Louis thought it was better now and started walking again. After a few steps he blacked out completely and his unconscious body fell to the ground.

When he opened his eye , his head was hurting and he was back. Back at the house , sitting in the room. Silver was sitting at the other end of the room . When silver saw that he was awake again, he made a tsk sound and walked closer. Gripping Louis' jaw tightly .

"Who helped you ?" He asked angrily.