Did he run away ?

[ Harrys pov]
I woke up and something felt wrong , I could feel it . Still tired I turned around, throwing my arms out . Instead of landing by a body , I heard a crunch,like paper. On Louis' side was a paper. Probably just saying he's out ,but will be back later. Paying no attention to it I stood up and made me breakfast. It was a bit weird that Louis still wasn't back but I guess he's just out for a walk or something.

Shaking the thoughts out if my head I stepped into the shower. The warm water relaxed me , but it didn't last long. Worried started to go through my mind , many worries. After I finished showering and was dressed again, I walked outside and grabbed the paper.

D9nt s3@rch f9r m3. Y97 @r3 s@v3 n9w! T@k3 c@r3 8 L9v3 y97 !
-l28

What the fuck is this supposed to say ? Was he high ? Drunk ? Why through. Frowning I dialled his number and put the phone to my ear. I knew it was ringing but he didn't pick up.

"Hey babe , it's me . Where are you I'm getting worried. I can't tell what your message is supposed to tell me but... yeah. Just call me when you hear this . I love you. "

I ended the voice message and shut off my phone, looking at the paper again. After Louis didn't call half an hour later I called again and again and again, without any kind of reaction. Shaking I dialled Zayns number and waited until he picked up.

"Harry , how is vacation with Louis?"

"Great Great. Did Lou call you yesterday or this morning?"

"Not that I know , why the question?"

"I don't know he's not here , doesn't pick up the phone, doesn't answer texts and all I have is a paper with letters and numbers."

"Did you call Niall and Liam already?"

"No ,but will do now. Please tell me if he gives you any sign."

"Sure . Don't worry to much , bye haz ."

"I'll try . Bye Zaynie."

We hung up and I dialled Nialls number, he didn't pick up and neither did Liam. Now that was weird. Why would non of them answer? I was growing more worried per second. I left more and more voice mails over the day and I got nothing back.

Now was evening and I went to the closet ,getting clothes to change. When I opened the closet , it felt like slap in the face. Half of it was empty. And one suitcase was missing. He couldn't right? He said he loves me , that was the truth right? I couldn't believe what happened. Numbly I walked to the bed ,sat down and called Zayn.

"Zayn ?"

"Who else ?"

"He left ." I sniffled.

"What do you mean ? I'm sure he'll come back. Probably just out buying something."

"I mean his clothes are not here anymore and neither is he!"

" oh haz I'm sorry . "

" s not your fault."

" want me to come to you ?"

" I'm in Australia."

"I know , so is that a yes or no ?"

" I'm taking the next flight back , can I stay at yours for a bit ?"

" sure , you sure you don't wanna stay ?"

" no I'm coming back. I'll see you in two days. Bye zayn , thank you ."

" I'll pick you up from the airport, your welcome haz. Bye."

We hung up and I started packing, I took everything and hired a cab to drive me to the airport. When I got there I booked a seat for the next flight back to London. I still had to wait two hours ,so I sat down in one of the very uncomfortable seats. Carefully I took out the "letter " he left and looked at it. With a pen I wrote it down , it had to have a meaning. Louis would never just write letters and numbers for fun . I also thought he wouldn't leave and here we are but that doesn't matter now.

Being a teacher really helped here. I knew many tricks students tried to pull in class tests ,it reminded me a bit of the one time one tried it with writing instead of writing the vowel , they wrote down numbers of the alphabet. I tried it with his but did not really work , so he used a code that included number as well as computer signs.

After half an hour I figured out , he used the keyboard on his phone. I felt so stupid. I wrote the text down in my phone

Don't search for me .You are save now!Take care I Love you !
-Lou

He's good ,like really good. I wouldn't have guessed this if I would know these kind of codes. And the "l28" was obvious for everyone who knew him. Saying somebody shouldn't search for you meant either don't ever contact me again you are annoying or I didn't wanna leave, which would add up to the "your save now " wasn't I with him? I always felt save ? Is he in danger ?!

I started to worry and clicked on him to text him again.

1 p.m.
H: what is the paper supposed to mean ?!
***************************
9 p.m.
H: Please Lou , give me a sign you're okay and I will do what you asked for .

Of course I wouldn't do as he wished but I at least needed to now if he's okay. The announcement for my flight pulled me out of my thoughts and I made my way outside. When I was in my seat , I looked at my last message again. No reply. I worried with every second that went by.
———————————————————————

After the nearly 24h flight I was standing arrivals hall ,waiting for Zayn. I felt like someone was looking at me but when I looked around nobody was looking at me. I'm probably just tired of the flight.

"Harry !" I spun around and saw Zayn walking towards me.

"Zayn." We hugged and walked to his car. On the way I told him about the letter and what it meant, by the mention I pulled out my phone and saw one new massage, sent just a minute ago. I unlocked my phone in record time and saw a text from Louis.

L : take care

A/N : Happy birthday jJimasomaiya2008 <3