Into your arms

The hand pulled back again and Harry spun around. There stood a woman , looking at him. He pulled out a weapon and pointed it at her. She took a step back and lifted her hands .

"Wait for 2 more minutes , then you can go inside." She said .

"Why should I trust you ?!"

"Cause I've been here , taking care of your lover and betrayed mine." She said and looked at the floor at the end in shame.

"Why ?" Asked Harry.

"Cause mine deserves what's about to happen , yours didn't." Harry slowly took down the weapon.

"Lara ?" She nodded as an answer and started to explain what she had done for Louis while he has been here.

"What do you mean with it that yours deserves it ,what will happen to him ?" Questioned Harry.

Lara took a look at the watch on her wrist and smiled sadly before answering. "His heart stops in 5 , 4, 3 , 2 ... 1. You're save to go in now ."

Hesitantly Harry walked out of the room . On the floor was a man and in the corner of the room sat Louis. At the sound of the door opening he looked up and smiled. Lara walked out as well and towards the man on the floor .

She nuged his arm with her foot and his shaking hand snapped forward , holding her foot tightly. Louis and Harry were just watching, unable to move in shock .

"How - How could you ? You ungrateful bitch ." Wheezed the man out with his last breaths .

"You didn't deserve it any different you monster . " She said , giving him a final kick and his body fell to the side she had kicked . He was dead . Louis and Harry both looked at Lara carefully.

"What ? Are you just gonna stand there and watch or help him ?" She asked looking at Harry expecting.

Harry went quickly to Louis and helped him get free . The second Louis could move his arms , he pulled Harry close . Harry wrapped his arms around his lover . When they pulled back, Harry helped Louis up . Lara was there with a gun.

"No , no . Don't worry. Not for you two . You can leave. " She said and they went out , still hearing the faint sound of gunshots.

The rest of the team was standing by the car , cheering when they saw Louis.

"Should we go to the hospital ?" Asked Harry and Louis shook his head .

"I'll be fine and if we need something, we have Jade." He said .

When they were finally home Louis went to take a shower and dragged Harry with him . A few minutes later Harry was still sitting on the bathroom floor .

"Why did you take me with you ?" Asked Harry chuckling lightly.

"So you don't think I'll disappear again." Said Louis, forcing a laugh.

Harry stepped into the shower as well , leaning against the wall.

"You are wearing clothes Harry ." Said Louis , looking at him pointedly.

"You don't have to keep on being strong for me and you . You're acting like you feel no pain but you know , I know you do . You know you that you don't have to act tough Infront of me right ? What happened was scary even if you are a leader yourself. It's okay if you felt scared .

I'll be the last one to would tell you that you are not allowed to feel something. I love you and when you're with me I hope you feel comfortable enough to let me see through your facade. But if you don't then that's okay too, but please talk to somebody that gives you that feeling and -"

"You're incredible." Said Louis clinging onto Harry.

Harry put his arms around him , holding him close.

"Thank you." Mumbled Louis into the fabric of Harrys' wet shirt .

"There's nothing to thank me for ." Answer Harry , kissing the top of his head.

Half an hour later they were cuddled up in Louis' bed . Perrie came inside, giving them a black envelope . They looked at eachother questioning and Harry opened it.

Dear Blue ,
Although our differences in the past . I want you to be at my husbands goodbye to us . Tomorrow at 3 p.m. will be the start . I expect to see you.
Mrs Silver

A small Note fell out of the envelope and they looked at it.

Your seats are in the back so nobody bothers you. I'll come by tomorrow 7 p.m. Don't worry , nobody under my command will bother you again .

"I knew I liked her for a good reason when I met her ." Said Harry .

"When did you meet her ? " Wondered Louis .

"When she killed her husband." Said Harry , his eyes showing his amusement.

"Don't get ideas now ." Warned Louis jokingly.

"You'd have to be my husband first." Answered Harry , falling into Louis' arms and falling asleep seconds later .

//// Time skip to the goodbye thing ////

Louis , Harry , Niall, Liam , Zayn and Ashe were sitting in the back . Nobody had noticed them which was good. They hadn't seen Lara somewhere and wondered where she was . All that was there was a small picture of silver next to a microphone.

The big doors of the house got closed and Lara walked inside. She was wearing a black lace dress and a short black veil was covering half of her face. She was wearing high heels that had snakes wrapped around the heel and made a clacking sound with every step she took . (Outfit in the pictures at the start )

Everybody could feel the her confidence just while she was walking. She stood behind the microphone and started talking.

"Yesterday my ... Husband passed away. How or why is something we will never know. I know he always said Chris will be the leader after him but , I'll be your leader . And everybody that has a problem with listening to my commands, the commands of a woman , can step outside right now . But you won't get anywhere better than Simon did ." She stopped and looked around. Nobody dared to speak up . She gave a short nod and a small smile before stepping outside again.

Everybody else left as well and nobody noticed the 6 people, that weren't silvers, sneaking away again. They got home safely and waited for Lara to arrive.