Breath

...until I did what he wanted .

Until the bowl was empty, he tried to get me to eat a few. Harry was successful. He dropped his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. Then he realised what he did and sat up like before. I only sighed .

"Are you two like a thing again?" Asked Perrie.

"No." Answered Harry, why did he have to be so stubborn?

Annoyed with him , I got up and went into my room , I had some stuff to do anyway. There were a few requests about the crown but the most of them were from weird people. I decided to look closer at "Illusion " , they seemed decent . I agreed to a place to give them the crown.

"DOM,LIAM ,LEIGH ANNE!" I shouted , just because.

"What's wrong ?" They rushed inside.

"Nothing, I just need the three of you to get ready ." Dom and Liam rolled their eyes and went to get ready but Leigh Anne stayed."where are we going?"

"We bring the crown away." I said , she nodded and went as well.

A few minutes later we were ready.

"We need to go , if we are not back in ... two hours a few of you should come here ." I explained and gave Niall a piece of paper. He nodded and we said bye , Harry looked at me as if he was expecting me to do something but I didn't know or had the urge to find out what he wanted . Liam drove and Dom sat in the passenger seat and Leigh Anne was asking me questions the whole ride.

"What is or was Harry to you ?" She asked but before I could answer , Liam did.

"Maybe that's not something we should talk about right now Hun."

"It's okay Liam , don't worry" I said ,smiling at him" He used to be my lover but I had to go ." She just nodded and Liam stopped the car.

We were here. I got out and took the box with me , putting it on the appointed place. We went back into the car , waiting for somebody to get it. Half an hour later a person covered in black clothes came and grabbed it, putting an envelope there instead. When the person was away we took the envelope and I checked if everything was alright. It was good , we went back home . I walked into the safe room and through a few doors before putting in a code and putting the money inside . I took the folded note out and took it with me .

When I walked through the living room I saw Zayn getting up , walking towards me. Before he was near me , Harry pulled him back and said something to him. Zayn looked at him and then face palmed . They went back together and I went to Jesy . But I couldn't hide the smirk that made its way to my face when I could see a love bite that was showing from his shirt . I needed some distraction from the whole thing with silver so I went into the smoke room , seeing many different things.

I rolled a blunt and lit it , sitting on the small couch in the middle of the room. A few minutes and drags later somebody came inside.

"What are you doing?" Asked Zayn .

"What does it look like ?" I retorted. He sat down next to me and I gave him the blunt. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Why is Tom 2 acting so strange?"

"He told me he woke up last night to rather unpleasing sounds from your room." Said Zayn, making me smirk.

"Unpleasing,huh ?"

"At least for him. "

"Zaynie?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you think he will ever come back to me ?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I dropped my head on the couch and let my mind wander.

"Was he okay?" I asked , lifting my head a bit .

"When ?"

"After I ran away."

"Absolutely not ." Said Zayn , chuckling humourlessly. I groaned falling back again, the guilt was eating me alive sometimes. Another person walked in and sat down next to me .

"What are you two doing?" Asked Harry .

"What does it look like ?" Said Zayn , making me laugh and I offered Harry the blunt . He took it and a few minutes later he was just as high as me and Zayn were.

I sat up and Harry placed himself between my legs , his back against my chest . He took my not occupied arm and put it around himself. I passed it again to Zayn and wrapped my arms around him , pulling him close . At some point we both fell asleep. I woke up again a few hours later . Harry somehow had turned around and was now completely wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed his cheeks lightly, not wanting to wake him . Then I went to my favourite advice giver , Jade.

"Jade !" I whined .

"Louis!" She answered in the same tone.

"Give me advice you are smart." I groaned , making her laugh .

"What do you need to know ?"

"How did you get Perrie back after she came here as well?"

"My favourite story to tell . Sit down, now here is the story" How I got my beautiful girlfriend back ". At first I didn't , I tried so , so many things . Flowers , food , dogs , apologies, more animals and everything else . But you know what brought us back together? A lot of time , cause she didn't really trust me . I left her during the night of course she didn't trust me anymore but time brought us back together and now look at us ." She said , pointing to the girl next to her , listening to music .

"So I have to give him time and he will come back ?" I asked hopefully.

"Not necessarily, just worked for me.", said jade shrugging .

"Alright then let's hope for the best "

He doorbell rang and I went to get it , only finding a letter .

You will meet me in two days , I'm sorry for what I did ! Please don't hurt me when you see me .
- Lara