Bad idea

[ Louis' pov]

".........hey?"

"Why are you here Harry ?" I asked .

"I wanted to say hi ." He said slowly like he was thinking about what he should say while speaking.

"Tell me the truth."

"Dunno ..." he trailed off.

"Great then let me do the talking, what the fuck was going on yesterday?" I said , I wanted to know .

"What do you mean ?" He asked as if he didn't know what I meant .

"At first you act like you like me , then every touch is too much and then you expect me to read your mind and get mad when I don't. Do you want to hear more ?" I asked .

"I never expected you to read my mind !" Huffed Harry.

"Then explain what was going on!" I exclaimed.

"I just thought you would say bye to me , I was worried , what if you wouldn't come back because some crazy people stabbed you!" He was furious.

"Why should I go to you if you give me signs that you don't want any kind of connection to me ? And that risk is just something that comes with being "friends " with somebody who works around dangerous people." I retorted.

"I was worried!"

"Nobody told you to be worried!"

"I didn't fucking choose to fall in love with you!" Said Harry angrily.

It was now that I realised we had been walking closer to each other the whole time , now standing close . Our chests were touching and we were breathing heavily from all the anger .I slowly looked him up and down.

"So you are in love with me ?" I asked quietly.

"Maybe .." whispered Harry .

I cupped his face and kissed him slowly. He seemed to have different ideas when he started to push his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him on the bed , never breaking the kiss. A low moan escaped his lips , making me twitch in my pants. Harry tugged on my shirt, we separated and I pulled it off , his as well. Seconds after he already pulled me down again, kissing me hotly.

"Looked so good today." Panted Harry , opening my pants.

Before I could answer he had already shoved his hand down my pants , stroking me teasingly. I moaned , hovering over him. He took of my pants and boxers , his as well. I started kissing down to his jaw and neck. Stopping at his sweet spot, I kept sucking until I saw a bruise forming. Harrys hands were buried into my hair , tugging a bit with every moan that left his mouth. I went down further and Harry was getting louder.

"Just fuck me already!" Groaned Harry .

I reached for lube and condoms . After putting some lube in my fingers I slowly started to push one inside of him. He winced a bit in discomfort but I tried to distract him with creating love bites all over his chest, it worked a bit . Out of winces of discomfort started to be moans of pure pleasure. I inserted a second and after a few minutes a third finger . Hopefully nobody woke up again. Harry started to push against my chest , turning us around. I was about to ask what he was doing when he went down and took me in his mouth, cutting me off successfully.

He swallowed around me , making me feel like I'm loosing it completely. I put my hand in his hair , pushing him slightly down out of habit . Shortly after I pulled him up to my face , kissing him again. I pushed him back on his back again, I was in control not Harry . I started to push in , giving him time to adjust . When he gave me a light nod I started at a slow pace. Leaving him breathless but not breathless enough.

"Are you gonna do more or do I have to do it myself?" Moaned Harry.

"As you wish Baby ." I Said and Build up a fast rhythm, making the both of us moan loudly.

I could watch him getting closer and closer to the edge and if I'd say it wasn't the hottest thing I'll ever see , I'd
Lie. His moans got louder and after a few thrusts he was cumming, I followed short after. When we both rid out our highs , I pulled out. I went to get something to clean us up while Harry was still breathing heavily. After cleaning us up he curled up in my bed , practically melting in my arms. I nuzzled against the back of his neck and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up , Harry still in my arms. His hands were holding mine in place , one on his chest and one oh his tummy. Sleepily I pressed light kisses on his neck and shoulders. Harry let out content sigh.

"I didn't expect you to be here ." I mumbled, holding him as close as possible before the moment would fade away.

"I gave up." Sighed Harry .

"On what ?"

"Pretending I hate you and can stay away from you." Chuckled Harry , rubbing circles over my hand with his thumb.

"I'm glad." I said , kissing his back again.

We stayed like this a bit longer before Harry told me what time it is and I jumped out of bed. Today was the second meeting with Lara. I walked around the room , grabbing clothes .

"I like that view ." Said Harry smirking, his eyes roaming over my body. He sat up , wincing a bit while doing that.

"And that was now payback from the universe." I said winking and walking into the bathroom attached to my bedroom. After getting ready I walked back and Harry was still sitting there waiting.

"Where do you have to go ?" Asked Harry quietly. He was worried, it was practically written all over his face.

"I have another meeting with Lara , she's really helping me . She gives me so many things about silver  and if we get silver you won't be in danger anymore." I said .

"But take lots of people with you and all that. I couldn't live with it if something would happen to you. "Said Harry , I went over , kissing him " I love you ." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said , kissing his head.

Crazy in Love | L.S. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें