Run to you

Today I was gonna meet the new ones and train them. They would be with us on the museum plan so they had to understand what it was like in the situation. I walked into the training hall and waited for the others to arrive. While I was waiting I scrolled through my phone , landing on the chat of Harry and me. I went back to the last voice message. He didn't sent them often but sometimes.

"Heyyy babe *giggling* how are you ? I miss you so so much . And I love you . I wish I would be with you right now. *sigh* Why did you have to leave ? Wait what day is today ? *gasp* YOU WILL COME HOME TOMORROW! I'll see you tomorrow again?! I can't wait ...."

Before I had the chance to realise how much I actually miss him , the doors opened and the 5 newbies walked in with Niall and Liam. They looked pretty though but that's something everybody can. They all came to a stop Infront of me. I looked them up and down , making my first impression.

Lara , Rico and Nicola looked like they would be the best so I started with them. As a start they had to fight , against eachother.

First fight : Lara vs. Nicola

Second fight: Lara vs. James

Third fight : James vs. Paul

Fourth fight : James vs. Rico

Fifth fight : Lara vs . James

Sixth fight: Lara vs. Rico

The most fights won Lara ,then Rico and then James. The rest was weak. So Lara , Rico and James made it through. They will have 5 day's special training and then go with us to the museum. After choosing, I left the hall and went to my room. I knew I wouldn't get any sleep tonight, and that just because I listened to his voice. I hope he is okay , I don't want him to feel anything but happiness.

I miss him ...

Like I thought , I couldn't sleep. I was laying in my bed , my mind full of memories with the prettiest boy I know.

I walked through the house, I knew Harry was home but I couldn't find him. With a huff I put the bag full of groceries Down and walked through the flat.

"Babe?" I called , he was no where .

"Hm?"

I followed his voice and found him cuddled up in our bed under at least ten blankets. Sleepily he rubbed his eyes , looking at me.

"Since when are you home again?" Mumbled Harry.

"I just came home, are you alright?" I asked and pushed his hair out of his face.

"I don't know , there were noises and I got scared and cold."

I was a bit scared, what if somebody found him? There were enough who would hurt him without hesitation. I looked through the whole flat ,making sure we were alone. When I heard Harry call my name and Yelp in the bedroom I ran inside. A guy with a mask had Harry and a hand over his mouth. I threw a vase and knocked him out. Harry ran into the bathroom, locking the door after I told him to. I called Liam and he send Tom 2 , who took care of the man. When everything was over , Harry was still scared for weeks and walked around the flat to check it all up in the middle of the night.

One night I woke up cause he accidentally dropped something. I found him I the kitchen , picking up pieces of a plate from the floor. After I helped him cleaning up, I hugged him. I never wanted to put him in this situation.

"You'll be safe in my arms love . Just call my name and I'll run to you. You're Safe. " I whispered to him while he was sleeping.

I was shocked how scared he was.

I stood up from my bed and put on a sweater. I needed to get up, get close to him but had to keep him safe. After a few minutes I was standing in the middle of our flat. Everything was how we left it. Well everything except my office that was a bit chaotic. Somebody was walking up the stairs . I rushed into the bedroom and hid in the closet. It was the best I could think of. I left open a little gap so I could see who it was. The person came closer to the bedroom and I held my breath. The door opened and inside walked ....

Harry

What was he doing here ? That was not what I meant when I said I want to be closer to him. He sat down in the middle of the room and put out things in front of him. Me being the nosy person I am , pushed a bit against the closet door. Maybe a bit too hard. The door swung open , I lost balance and fell out. I sat up and was met with the shocked face of my ex boyfriend. We just stared at each other for a moment before he stood up and walked to me. I stood up and walked back a bit. He looked tired, had small bags under his eyes and messy hair. He looked furious but ridiculous hot.

"You.." Harry said and pointed at me.

"I thought YOU WERE SOMEWHERE IN TROUBLE! I WAS SCARED SOMEBODY KILLED YOU." He shouted angrily which was probably understandable... maybe.

"I told you not to worry." retorted I.

"Oh yeah , cause when somebody leaves you out of nowhere you just don't worry because they said so. I forgot!" He replied very sarcastic.

"I didn't want -" I looked at the floor, I couldn't tell him. I looked at him again." I doesn't matter what I want, you could have list-"

I was cut of by him, more like his lips. I felt the butterflies like the first time we kissed. We got lost in each other , kissing for the first time after long and not knowing how the other was. It started to get heated and I turned us around, pushing him against the closet. I let my hands wander to his bum and my lips to his sweet spot on his neck. I left a mark and went back to his lips. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and I pulled him closer , swallowing the moan that left his mouth. Slowly I pulled away and opened my eyes. He still had his eyes closed.

"You never saw me here doll." I whispered and left.