Play with fire

[ Nobodys pov]

"I love you too."

Louis left the room and went to the others . Leaving Harry with an uneasy feeling. Liam , Tom 1 and Leigh Anne were going with him .After a long drive , they finally were at the location. Louis went inside while the others waited in front of the empty house. He didn't take anything with him to defend himself . Louis didn't need it last time and He won't need it this time. He sat down at the table and waited a few minutes . Lara walked inside and sat down as well. Louis started talking but she kept on looking behind him.

Fear in her eyes. He had a bad feeling and when he turned around he saw the confirmation of his feeling. The man pressed his head down onto the table , holding a cloth with narcotics in front of his mouth and nose. At first Louis tried to fight it but then He gave up. Taking deep breaths to make it hit in faster . Slowly he lost conscious .

"Now you breath like a good boy." He heard silvers disgusting voice , making him want to throw up. Or maybe it was the chemicals he just breathed in.

Then Louis blacked out completely. He woke up later , tied to the wall . That guy's a fucking loser ,He thought. But , really? To the wall ? Stupid . Louis started thinking about how this even happened ,didn't he put some of his people in front of the house ? Were they silvers ?! No way ! ......maybe ? He didn't know. His thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Louis looked around but didn't see anybody. Which door opened? This room was full with doors . From the corner came Lara ,carrying a few things with her.

"Go away !" Groaned Louis , why did he even trust her in first place ?

"I'm here to help you ." She said quietly.

"The way you helped me saving my boyfriend?" He said sarcastically.

"Shut up ,this will help you . It's gonna make it easier to go through what silver will do." Said Lara, holding a spoon with something disgusting in front of his face .

"There's no way-" he was cut off by her shoving the spoon in his mouth , his face scrunching up in distaste.

Slowly his eyes closed again and Louis fell asleep. Lara gave him one last look , whispering " I promise I'll help you out of here" and left the room. There was no way she was gonna let him die. Only two hours away, Liam , Leigh Anne and Tom 1 came home. The whole team was in the living room. Talking about a lot of things. They looked up at the others.

"Where's Louis ?" Asked Tobi.

" we don't know ....." said Tom 1 trailing off.

"What do you mean you don't know ?" Asked Zayn .

"Lara said he told her we should wait in the car . So we did but he didn't come out after so many hours . So we went inside, the house was empty." Explained Leigh Anne.

"No ." Whispered Harry quietly over and over again. He knew something was off this morning and now this. His Louis was away. Zayn pulled him in a comforting hug.

"Sh hazza , Deep breaths ." He said , trying to help his friend.

"Silver ." Said Niall, holding up a letter. It was a picture of Louis , tied up to the wall , many sharp things around him. "Bring me the lover boy or your little blue will have some things to text out." Read Niall out loud.

"Where do I have to go ?" Asked Harry.

"No way we are letting you go babes ." Said Perrie bewildered.

"I have to ." Stated Harry , he would rather be there than knowing Louis was there.

" it's a trap Harry , they won't let him out even when you are there." Explained Liam.

"But we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Exclaimed Harry .

"We know that and we will make a plan ." Stated Liam , giving Niall and Ashe a pointed look. They got up and went into the room in the basement.

They were in the room for hours , many tried to keep themselves occupied so they won't get reminded . This wasn't just normal , silver was dangerous and especially if he had something against his hostage.

Nobody told Harry how dangerous silver really was , trying to make him worry less . But even without the information of the others Harry knew very well that the man he loved was in great danger . He would switch places with Louis if he could .

_______________________

Louis was awake again and practically waiting for silver to come to him. At one side he feared the man a bit ,on the other side he wanted nothing more than to kill him . A door opened and a ladder fell down in the floor with a loud thud . Heavy steps came down the ladder .

There he was , silver . His mask on and barely any skin visible from his clothes . Silver walked closer and took his hands from behind his back , to his front. He had a sharp knife , walking close again.

"Look at who we have here ." He said slowly. Louis only rolled his eyes in responds.

"You should be nice to me you know ? You're stuck with me now ." He laughed .

"You should be smart , you have a brain. Looks like we're both not ready to do something we are supposed to ." Shot Louis back.

"You won't miss your loverboy for long ." Spat silver .

"I know,cause I will be out of here soon ."

" In your dreams , he will be here in not Long . I'm sure he wouldn't mind being in your place to save your pathetic life ." Said silver , smugness clear in his voice .

"He's smart enough to know that him being here won't help." Said Louis , at least he hoped the others could talk that idea out of Harry's head.

Silver came closer again , this time kneeling down on the same level as Louis was. He took his knife and made a cut on his arm , watching Louis' face the whole time. Louis kept the same facial expression the whole time. What Lara gave him actually helped .

"What is wrong with you ?!" Screamed silver , standing up.

" Nothing, I just know how to play this game ."