Training & Strategies

Downstairs were all of the others already eating breakfast. The girls had matching pyjamas,they always have and I don't know why. Most of the guys were in their favourite clothes. The moment I stepped inside the kitchen the most of them hugged me or just patted my back while walking by. I chuckled and tried to hug everyone who hugged me. Impossible.

"Will we start our new mission today ?" Perrie asked .

"Yes ." I confirmed.

After lunch we all met in the secret room in the basement.

"What's will be our next mission?" Asked Tom 1.

"We will steal out of the art museum." The Rest interrupted in groans of annoyance.

"I thought I left museums behind me after I left school." Huffed Leigh- Anne.

I rolled my eyes at their childish behaviour and explained to them that for the next two  months there will be a crown that will make more than 2 billion pounds. After hearing this their mood lifted and they cheered. On the table I showed them the museum from every angle and made their groups .

Group 1 :
Toby
Tyler
Jesy
Halsey
Liam

Duty :Shutting off cameras , lights and security elements from outside.

Group 2:
Niall
Jade
Ashe
Dom
Duty: Taking care and keeping the hostages.

Group 3:
Cole
Leigh Anne
Perrie
Tom 1
Tom 2
Duty : Stealing and getting it out safely.

Group 4 :
Me
Duty: Watching over and keeping contact in earpieces.

After agreeing to the plan we started our strategies. Before a big thing we always did some practises, for them and me. The practices always started early so we could practice long with out making it suspicious. Today was it group 1 . They're training was studying their part and doing that on the  weddingdress store because Tyler and Halsey wanted dresses. So we started .

——————-
9:05 a.m.

Louis sat in his room , laptop in front of him.  Nervously pulling on the bedsheets, he's done it a thousand times but it was still scary. The camera started filming and the group put on their masks. They walked to the back of the building. Halsey and Liam starting with shutting off the camera and security things. Toby and Jesy watched out for other people and Tyler was inside, "helping "the customers out and sneakily already picking a dress.

When everything was ready , Tyler opened the door in the back and Halsey ,Liam and Toby walked inside. Who wanted a dress grabbed one and the other's took money or something. Jesy was still outside.

Louis connected with tobys earpiece.

"How far are you ?" He asked nervously chewing on his lip.

" nearly done. We will be out in 10. "

Like said after 10 minutes they were outside and on their way back. Louis turned on the news and promptly there was a reporter talking about the robed things and how the people recognised the blue cloth.

Group one finished for today.

————————————————-
1 p.m.

For group two it was the hardest to practice. But they needed practice as well. Jade and Dom got inside through the doors while Ashe and Niall went through the windows. When people saw the the blue masks they sarted to panic. Some tried running but with a punch here and there everybody understood not to mess around .Nobody did something they weren't told to.

"Hold the hostages in there for 3 hours." Louis ordered.

"What If the police comes ? The normal ?" Niall asked.

"Yes , but extra careful, this may be a small thing but it still is practise for the big one."

Everything went good , one or two hostages had a few bruises but nothing more. Again, it was fast on The news.

————————————————-
Group 3

Next day 8 a.m.

Practice for group 3 was a bit boring. Just robbing a person or sometimes a small bank. Today they planned to rob the rich business people on train stations. For this training they didn't need Louis so he studied the plan of the museum again.

Cole, Leigh Anne, Perrie, Tom 1 and tom2 met behind the station to talk their plans through.

" I think it would good be if Perrie and Leigh Anne distract the men and we steal. " Cole explained.

" should I remind you of the last time we tried that ?"perrie said and rolled her eyes.

" no thanks." He replied sharply." Tom 2 and Perrie distract them."

Like said , so done. They split in their two smaller groups and started searching for the rich people. After about half an hour they found the cliche one . The easiest. Unnoticed by the man ,Perrie and Tom 2 followed him. Perrie "accidentally " knocked the bag out of his hand. The man turned to them with a harsh glare , which softened the moment his eyes met toms (2).

Perrie started apologising like crazy , acting like she meant it. The mans' eyes were still on Tom while just mindlessly noodling at what she said. Perrie nudged Tom (2) lightly in the ribs , searching for his help. He reacted fast and made the man nearly loose his shit with "accidentally " brushing his hand against the mans or holding intense eye contact.

The poor man was so distracted you could have done anything to him without him noticing. It was a easy one for them, after 10 minutes they had a lot of money and cards with the pins. With a last "sorry" Perrie and Tom 2 made their way to meet the other behind the station again.

"I was right and you weren't." Sang Perrie and ruffled through Cole's hair ,who growled a bit and fixed his hair.

—————————————-
Everybody's first training went good and without complications. They were on a good way for their big mission in the next month .

They spend time with each other and had fun, everyday that wasn't practice.Louis distracted himself as good as possible from the pain he felt only by the thought of his boy probably sad because he left. He didn't wasn't joking around as much as normally and worked more than normal. He started his own mission that nobody knew of.

Time to start this . Louis took a paper, a pen and started writing :

Dear silver ,
Fuck you. I'm not with him anymore, leave him out. If you touch him you'll be in greater danger you could ever imagine.
Much love ,
You're bluest nightmare x