If the world was ending

[ Harrys pov] it's the other chapter but in his  pov

School is on a break for at least a month now, just sending my students tasks to do. It gives me enough time to find out more about everything that happened. I grabbed my wallet and left . When I was at "our" old flat I made my way inside, carefully looking every where for a other person. Luckily I was alone but every note was away. The person took them... shit!

I looked in the whole flat , everywhere. But it's all away. Great . I slammed the door shut and left again. My phone lit up, informing me about the news.

46 - year old man missing!

32 - year old twins missing!

Now that's a bit suspicious. I read through both articles. So the twins were last seen with three men and the man with a woman. Doesn't sound suspicious I'm probably just making something up. I need a break. Walking through the streets I found a cute little cafe. I walked inside and sat at one of the tables. Feeling eyes on me, I turned around, searching for who was looking at me.

I couldn't find a single person looking at me so I focused on the papers in front of me. After 10 minutes I texted Zayn to come here , who ever stared at me started to make me uncomfortable. Luckily Zayn came in and I forgot about it. A bit later a waiter came. A tall guy ,with blond shoulder-long hair ,around our age. He had a nice smile and greeted us nicely.

"Hello and welcome to Sarah's little coffee shop , my name is Chris . What can I get you ?"

Me and Zayn ordered a coffee and raspberry cupcake for each of us. I started to feel weird and we agreed to go home. We stood up , Zayn went to pay and I stood there . I felt like I falling on the floor and short after I couldn't see nor hear anything.

_______________________________

Everything around me felt soft and warm. I felt somebody caressing my face and turned to whoever was there, opening my eyes. In front of me was Louis, smiling at me. Everything felt funny and I giggled. I poked his face with my finger making "boop" noises with every tap. He let out a quiet laugh and asked how I was feeling. I shrugged not knowing myself . I yawned and he combed his fingers through my hair , kissing my forehead , whispering a quite "go to sleep baby " .

So that's what I did, sleep took over me fast. The next time I woke up, I heard Zayns voice .I shot up quickly, recognising a hospital room.

"Woah , take it slow buddy." Said Zayn, making me sit back on the bed.

"Where is he ?" I asked ,my eyes searching through whole room.

"Who ?"

" Louis."

" where is that fucker ?" Said Zayn, still being pretty pissed off because he left me.

"I don't know , he was here , right were you were."

"That's not possible , I was there before you woke up. I think you dreamed that." He sighed.

"No , Zayn he was here , I know it."

"You hit your head pretty hard didn't you ?"

"I did what?" I brought my hand up to my head , feeling a bandage.

"What happened?" I asked , now taking note of a light headache and the tube in my arm , a clear liquid running through it.

"You passed out, the doctor said somebody put something toxic in your food. " Zayn explained. I started to lightly pull on it , just to earn a slap on my hand .

"Ow ." I frowned at Zayn .

"Let that thing where it is."

I pouted but did as told . The next morning I was allowed to go home , but the situation with Louis still was in my head . I could swear he was there , I felt his hand in my hair and his lips on my head. I can't dream that, it was too real . On the other side , who the fuck put toxic stuff in my food ? What the fuck person ?!

When we were home , I went to my room and thought about how that could have happened. Nobody touched the cupcake , the only people who had it in their hands were the baker , the waiter ... If it was the cook , then chance would have been 50 % that I get the bad one . Isn't that a bit risky or something? The waiter was nice I don't think it was him.

With my mind full of theories I drifted of into sleep.

I was back in the hospital again, the white walls , the bed and these things in my arm. The door opened and Louis walked inside. I stared at him in shock . Is he really here or am I dreaming again? A soft smile was playing on his lips and I couldn't help but smile back .

"You're here ." I stated.

"Of course I am , you are in the hospital. I'm not letting you got through this alone."

He took my hand and kissed the back of it . We talked and he told me it would be safer if we would break up. It made me upset so I just looked forward.

"C'mon darling, don't do that ."

" it's safer like this ." I replied sarcastically.

"Let me see your face ?"

I didn't answer or move, feeling my eyes burning with tears.

"Babe ?"

Still not .

He cupped my jaw and turned my head to him. Leaning forward , he kissed both of my cheeks. He let his hand slowly fall into the space between my neck and my shoulder. I felt him pressing lightly. Is he gonna choke me ? It's not the right time for that. Suddenly I felt a sharp sting . My eyes got heavy and a mix between of sleep and unconscious took over me . I heard a faint whisper.

"Sweet dreams my love."

Before I blacked out completely.

"Harry!"

My eyes shot open and I looked through the room. I was in my room and next to me was Zayn , looks concerned.

"Is everything alright?" He asked .

" yeah, just a bad dream." I shook my head , trying to get rid of the dream.

"Do you wanna cuddle or talk about it ?"

"Just cuddle."

Zayn climbed into the bed , hugging me close to him.

"What if the world would end ?"

"If the world would be ending, I'll hold you in my arms."

We giggled and drifted of in a peaceful sleep.