Afraid of what I'd find

My eyes shot open. That's it ! If he says don't search for me there has to be something that could show me his location. - His office is the room he didn't like me in , when I came in unexpectedly he shut off everything. He worked some nights, which was weird who needs his computer in the night, he excused it with people from different time zones. -

I jumped out of the bed and threw on a jeans and a black sweater. Quietly I opened the door and prayed that Zayn was asleep. Nowhere was light and I could hear him snoring lightly. With the flashlight of my phone I made my way to the kitchen and wrote down a note.

Needed some fresh air , will be back latest tomorrow.
-H

I put on a beanie and opened and closed the front door as quiet as possible. Outside I let out a breath of relief. I walked to the apartment me and Louis lived in. I was walking around the corner of the small cafe. In 5 minutes I should be there. Without paying attention to my surroundings, I crashed into a women. We both stumbled back a bit and I looked at her , wanting to make sure she's alright.

When I looked into her face my breathing stopped. I couldn't see anything,just her eyes . The rest if her face was covered in a blue mask. Her blond her fell over her shoulders that were covered in a black jacket. I took a step back , scared she would something. She stepped back a bit as well holding her hands up. Like saying she wasn't gonna do something.

I still didn't move ,too scared. She took a step towards me, carefully watching my reaction. My breathing started to get a bit choked up and she took another step towards me. Her cold hands took ahold of mine ,it gave me a feel of comfort. I should not feel comfort by her touch , she could kill me any second.

"Shh, I won't do anything to you ." She spoke, her voice a whisper.

"W- why not ?"

"I have no reason to do so .... and then I would get killed so , I better not do that." She laughed. She let my hand go and in the matter of seconds she was out of sight. I started walking towards the flat , faster and always looking everywhere. What did she mean she would get killed if she would do something to me?

Was there like a promise 'you are not allowed to kill when ever you want ' they need to make? Funny. While I was thinking, I had walked to the flat and inside.I was standing in the living room, wanting nothing more than my Louis back. Everything is going down hill and I need him. Slowly I make my way to the office. I put my hand on the doorknob but waited a few seconds. Then I opened it.

There was his desk , the big bookshelf that covered two walls and the small couch. I closed the door behind me and walked further inside. I was lost in my head and just looked Into the room. It took me about 10 minutes to remember I was here for a reason. A bit shakily I walked to the desk and checked it out, looking under everything, in every drawer and touched up the underside. Under the desk was a small paper , I pulled it off , if read .

Emergencies for work : *** **** **** / *** **** ****

For normal: *** **** ****

For normal was my number but for work where two numbers I didn't know. I folded the note and put it in my sweater. I worked my way to the bookshelf without anything but the note. I pulled out some books in the first ,without a result. In the second one , in the highest place I pulled out the book and something fell down to my feet. Picking it up with a gasp , I held in my hand a blue mask . Not a normal one, but one identical to the one ,the woman was wearing when met her.

She was in the group of the blue masks , so if he has the same .... is he as well? I let it fall to the floor again mumbling "No" over again. I searched everything up for the Passwort of the computer, looking in the whole flat. It could confirm this or deny. I was hoping it will deny. Eventually I found the password in his nightstand.

Password : ++++ ++ ++++

I walked back into the room and unlocked the computer. There were some files , named with dates. One was for next month, I double clicked and it popped open a window. Those were plans of the art museum. He couldn't -? Or would he ? I'm not sure anymore. I went through the plans,trying to understand what he wrote. After two hours, my head was pounding and I was tired. I walked I to the kitchen and drank a glass of water.

At least now I was more awake again. When I came back, the blue mask that I had put on the desk, was away. So I wasn't alone . Wait - I wasn't alone Fuck ! I grabbed my Keyes and phone and ran out. I just ran the whole way to zayns flat. I pushed open the door and inside stood Zayn ,looking at me like I'm sixteen and sneaked out for a party. That's scary.

"Where the fuck where you ?! "

"I was outside, I wrote you a note."

"Great . But outside it's fucking dangerous cause a dangerous gang is doing something every day ."

"There are always some of them outside, stop making a big deal out of it ."

"I am making a big deal now?! I wouldn't react like this if it wouldn't be so much and so close."

"Can I go to sleep ?"

"No."

"Why not ?"

"Cause I want you to understand how dangerous it is ."

"Great, I got it . No outside cause outside dangerous. Can I go now ?"

Zayn shook his head and looked at me with a sigh. He muttered a small 'go' and I went to my room. I was sorry for worrying him but it's just really much to take in. So what I found out is ,

1. There is a kind of thing that they're not allowed to hurt random people
2. That leaver boyfriend of mine has something do to with them
3. He has plans of the art museum on his computer
4. I was not fucking alone in the flat

Good , I think I have everything. Crazy life...