Ex's & Oh's

[ Harrys pov]

I was with them for a few days now and a lot has happened since then. And I have more information about what is going on . I didn't know how many groups were there but I don't think anybody really does. The only other Name I know is silver and from all I've heard they aren't friends with us. There was this woman with them in the museum and she ran away because she was scared , she was one of the three before me and Zayn . James is the only one who's still here.

Everybody seems nice and Jade & Perrie are a really adorable couple. They already told me their story and I even found similarities between their story and Mine with Louis . Yes , our story. It was so hard to say we would only be friends but now there's the perfect solution. Friends with benefits. We would kiss sometimes .... do more than kissing ...but most importantly cuddle.

And I would have love bites on me for the next week , I wasn't complaining. When I told Zayn about it , he got a bit mad but I knew it was only cause he didn't want me to get hurt again. But I saw the way he looked at Liam. There was definitely something about to happen and I'm sure he will tell me in a few days. But somehow I didn't expect Liam and Niall to be here , I knew them from when Louis and I started dating. I guess I just wouldn't have expected them to do this but I didn't expect it from Louis either.

I was sitting on the couch and Louis was sitting by the table , looking over a few things . I would sneakily look at him sometimes which resulted in butterflies. Looking at him was not a fucking invitation. I sighed quietly, burying my face into the pillow. Images from last night flooded my mind . I tried to think of something else cause I really didn't want to get hard in front of everybody. I thought about what I could do to distract myself and choose to go into the training room .

There where weights, a punching bag and much more . I lifted weights and did many other things before finally taking a break . I was laying on the floor , panting from exhaustion. The door bursted open and Zayn walked in . His eyes drifted over her whole room and just as he was about to turn around again I spoke.

"I'm here ." I said , lifting my arm a bit.

"Oh woah, I wouldn't have seen you there , what are you doing on the floor ?" Chuckled Zayn .

"I'm broken , I will never get up again." I groaned .

"Well can I accompany you then ?"

"Sure , what's going on Zaynie ?" I asked and Zayn sat down beside me .

"Liam is so fucking hot ." Well that was bold.

"More information please ?"

"No seriously , have you seen that man ? Fucking hot. Imagine he could just -" said Zayn but cut himself off.

"Yeah , let's not finish that sentence. Where's that coming from ?" I asked laughing .

"From my gay side ." He looked so serious.

"Come to the gay side we have cookies ." I said , making us laugh .

"Alright then , I'm gonna go and watch the smoking hot man in the living room ." Said Zayn , getting up.

"Stalker !" I called after him , he laughed and stumbled out of the door.

Now it was night , I looked at the clock next to me. 3:28 ... Memories were clouding my mind and I wanted to get it all out. I wanted to forget it . Forget it when he was with me and when he loved me. I hated remembering it all , they way we talked about our future, the way we had fun whenever we were around each other and the way I felt safe in his arms .

I wanted to feel it again, feel it all again. Every memory hurt but I would do it all again if it meant being with him. The tattoos that were littered all over our body's they were a reminder of believing we were forever . I could tell him I just want to stay friends all I want , I could never convince myself to believe that's all I want with him.

I fell asleep , tired from the day and from missing something I can't get back . The next morning felt weird , I didn't remember much from what I thought last night but I guess that's normal . Through the day my mood changed completely. A few of them went out because of something , including Louis. I didn't see them leaving but Zayn told me how "Smoking fucking hot " Liam looked. I teased him for drooling over Liam like this, he deserved it. But when they came back I understood him. They all looked drop dead gorgeous, they were either wearing a suit or a elegant dress. My brain kinda stopped working when I saw Louis.

This night I was laying awake again, for another reason this time. Pictures of him were in my head on replay. He looked so good today wearing a suit. I couldn't wait any longer,so I went out of my room and to the end of the hallway. Everybody's room on this floor was dark , hopefully they were all asleep. I stopped in front of Louis' door and I could see the light was still on. I knocked , waiting for his answer.

"Come in."

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me . He didn't look at me . I cleared my throat, hoping it would grab his attention. It did but he still didn't look up.

"Would you finally speak now ?" He asked , clearly annoyed but his eyes were still fixed on the screen.

"I ... I just wanted to talk ." I said ...And do more than talk , my thoughts were going wild.

"Then sit down somewhere, I just have to finish something here. " I didn't respond, just sat down on his bed. I sat there for at least 10 minutes just fumbling with the sheets , would he finally look at me ?!

"So what's up ?" He asked , finally shutting of the laptop and turning to me.

"........ hey?" I said ,I didn't know how to say why I was here .