PROLOG - ARTHIT

Wonderfully edited by 

I am Arthit Rojnapat, a 23 years old man. Everyone thinks that I am an alpha, but actually, I'm an omega, a pureblood one. It's just my best friends (you'll meet them later) and my family that know that fact.

They say I am too cute and beautiful to be an Alpha with my milky-white skin, small gestures, and cute face. But they couldn't ignore the fact that my pheromones smell like an Alpha, that's because my smart father recommended I use an artificial Alpha pheromone so I would smell like an Alpha. 

He did that because his gorgeous sons, me and my little brother, are both pureblood omega and a lot of people want us. He wanted me and my brother to have our freedom without being scared.

I have a secret crush with almost everybody's crush; Kongbop Suthiluck.

He is just what everybody craved; smart, masculine, kind-hearted, rich, friendly, a pure-blood alpha, and he looked like a Greek god.

I haven't met my fated mate, so I imagine him every time I get my heat, and it's just too embarrassing. No one knows this, even my brother and my best friend don't know this. They just know that I had every little crush over a half Greek godman, but about the heat, no one knows.

I have his photo on the table beside my bed so I can look at him every night, I saved his photo in my wallet so it can cheer me up when something disappoints me, and every time his face appears on magazines, TV, or in newspapers, I will melt.

Yes, I'm mad, but just for him.

I'm currently working as a normal employee in one of the company subsidiaries that Kongpob Suthiluck has. I studied hard so I could have a place in his successful company's branch. Who knows, I could meet him someday...well, pardon my wild fantasy.

"Arthit, come downstairs! Your breakfast is ready," I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"I'm coming, mom!" I replied to her. As I said, I came downstairs and looked at my lovely family sitting at the dining table talking about something with little laughs.

My family is normal. Not too rich but we had what we need. My father already retired from his previous office and decided to buy an apartment building. He could always keep track of it with his best friend's help. So, he could always chill at home. And, the income is more than enough for us.

I kissed my dad, my mom, and my little brother. Ate my breakfast and grabbed my daily dose of pink milk so I could have some energy to fight the day.

***

It was already half-past seven in the morning when my taxi stopped in front of my current office. I greeted the receptionist with my cute smile (that's what everyone says) and ran a little faster when I saw the elevator was open.

"Hi, Arthit," Knott, my best friend since we were freshmen in university, greeted me when I came into the elevator.

"I have news for you to hear, and I guarantee you will be shocked but happy, to hear this." He whispered to me like he didn't want anyone on the elevator to hear it.

"What?" I replied with a whisper, too.

"Wait until we reach our floor. You. Have. To. Know. This," Knott seemed excited and I was really curious about the news. He rarely looked this excited.

By the way, Knott knows that I am a pureblood omega.

He is an alpha, but he already met his fated mate, Tew, an omega that he met a few years ago. They bumped into each other at a coffee shop and boom! They felt their bond and yes, they were fated. What a lovely love story.

After waiting for like a thousand years, the elevator reached our floor and Knott said to follow him to his cubicle. He turned on his PC and opened his e-mail from his manager. The title was; Our CEO will come to the office. Prepare yourself.

"What?" I asked him with a confused face.

"Arthit, I know you are a dumbass but I don't know you were this dumb." Knott looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Huh?"

"What's the title of the e-mail?" Knott asked me.

"Our CEO will come to the office. Prepare yourself?" I replied, "So what? I'm already prepared, the CEO won't see me either, I don't care."

"Ai' Arthit! Who is our gorgeous CEO?" Knott asked me again.

"Our CEO is Kongbop Suthiluck, so what?" I said innocently, "WAIT KONGPOB SUTHILUCK IS OUR CEO!"

"So? What's the e-mail means Khun Arthit?"

"KONGPOB SUTHILUCK WILL COME TO THE OFFICE, PREPARE YOURSELF! FUCK, I'M NOT PREPARED AT ALL! HOW CAN I DON'T KNOW THIS!"

Fuck, is this even happy news?

*****

Our cute Arthit prolog!!!!!!!!

Can yall please give me some support by dropping some comment? I'll really appreciate that <3