CHAPTER 18 - I saw an Angel

Kongpob POV

My sleep is disturbed by someone's beautiful voice. Who else if it's not my beautiful mate, Arthit.

"Phi? Wake up, wake up." He patted my cheek softly. I answered him with some 'humms' and snuggled closer to his pillow that I hugged tightly.

"Phi Kongg, wake up!" He said, and my body jumped when I felt him sitting on my stomach and hold my arms. Moving his ass, a little.

"Au, I didn't expect this move." My hands hold his small waist to stop him from moving too fast so I could hold my hardened junior. 

Well, I didn't want to have a morning wood in my in-laws' house.

He giggled, which I found so cute, and said, "It's because I wake you up like a thousand times!"

"Wake up, have a bath. We will have breakfast here and get to your house to grab your work clothes. I don't have any suit that fits you here." He explained while his eyes wandering around the room.

"Okay," I smiled at him. 

"Uhm, how can I get up if you are still sitting on top of me? Is my body too comfy or—" my sentence was cut off when he suddenly got up from my body.

"S-stop talking nonsense and do like what I asked!" he looked down, avoiding my eyes and his face become all red. 

His blush always made my heart fluttered; he was too cute for a man.

"Okay, wifey." I kissed his lips, "Morning kiss." I mumbled and ran to the bathroom.

"Phi Kong!" I could hear him yelled at me shyly.

*****

Arthit POV

After P'Kong was done with his shower, and I was done wearing my office shirt, we came downstairs to have a meal with my family.

I held P'Kong's hand tightly as we walked to the dining room.

"Good morning, dad, mom, and nong," I greeted them and ruffled Wave's hair. P'Kong do the same and took a seat beside me.

"Good morning, dear. How was your night?" Mom asked P'Kong with a smile. 

As my mom asked P'Kong, I took an empty glass beside P'Kong's pancake plate and filled it with a fresh brew americano that mom already prepared because dada had to drink it too.

"It's really good, mom. My sleep was very nice." P'Kong answered with his usual positive aura. 

I didn't know how P'Kong have this kind of aura, but his presence made everyone calm.

"Did Arthit give you hard time, Nong?" Dad raised one of his eyebrows and smirked at P'Kong.

I saw P'Kong reply with a little smirk, "Of course dad, but thankfully I can hold myself well."

Wait, why did P'Kong have to hold himself—

"But, phi why did you have to hold yourself?" I asked him innocently. Well, I didn't understand why P'Kong had to hold himself. Did I make him uncomfortable last night?

"Really phi? P'Kong had to hold himself because of you. How could he ignore his beautiful wifey?" Wave said teasing me to my bone.

My face became red and hot. Damn, how could they talk such a conversation on breakfast?

"Don't blush, it made me couldn't hold myself anymore," P'Kong whispered exactly in my ear.

"P-phi stop it!" I slapped his thigh softly and looked down fidgeting my fingers.