CHAPTER 30 - Another Accident

Third Person's POV

Arthit ate the breakfast with a wide smile like what his mate said in that note.

Well, it wasn't written in the note that he had to smile while eating the breakfast, but Arthit couldn't help to do it because...who could put up with such a sweet note?

After he emptied the plate from those delicious foods, he drank the medicine that Kongpob prepared beside the plate. He felt a lot better.

When he walked to their bedroom, his phone rang as a sign that someone called him. He smiled widely when he knew who was the person.

Hello sweetheart

Damn, his body was stung by some electricity for a split second. Kongpob's deep voice always made him feel this way, and he liked it.

'Sweetheart? Arthit? You there?'

"Ah y-yes, P. I'm here. Sorry, I was just zoning out."

He said, still with a wide smile on his lips, adding some pink zones on his cheeks.

It's okay, nong. Did you eat your breakfast?

"Yes phi. It's delicious, please pass my thank you to P'Aim."

'No need, I choose the food myself anyway. By the way, how about the medicine, babe?'

"I already drank it. I felt a lot better!"

Kongpob chuckled hearing his mate's cute voice

'Damn, I couldn't help it but I already miss you, how could I hold it?'

"Ehm...how about I come to the office, phi? Well, I kind of...m-miss you too."

There were some seconds of silence before Kongpob groaned from the other side.

'Like hell, what did you do to me? I'll call our chauffeur to pick you up from the house, okay?'

"There's no need to do that, phi! I usually took the train to get there."

'No objection, Arthit. You weren't in your fit condition, plus I'm still...scared.'

Hearing the older's stern voice, Arthit knew he couldn't do anything to deny it.

"Yes, phi."

'Good boy, see you, sweetheart.'

And, here he was, sitting nicely inside of Kongpob's SUV, with his casual attire. He felt a bit uncomfortable wearing a sweatshirt and jeans to the office because he usually wore a shirt and black long pants along with the loafers.

He was wearing Kongpob's jacket too. Well, he felt a lot safer when his mate's scent surrounded him, besides he didn't wear his Alpha's artificial pheromone that he always wore.

But, last night Kongpob said that Arthit didn't have to work today.

After thirteen minutes, he finally arrived in front of the CEO's private lift on the top basement, so he could go to Kongpob's room without his colleagues knowing.

He thanked the chauffeur for bringing him there and made his way to the lift.

The lift's door opened on the CEO's floor, and the smell of his mate's scent becomes stronger.

"Hello, Nong," Kongpob whisper in Arthit's ear in his lower voice.

Arthit looked up to the voice's source just to find his mate's beautiful eyes. Well, don't forget about the addicting scent.