CHAPTER 6 - Realizing

Kongpob POV

Arthit had been avoiding me for 3 days.

My main plan for the last 3 days was explaining to Arthit what he saw that night and apologizing to him for making him cry and hurt.

But none of those plans went smoothly because Arthit avoided me the whole day.

Well –it's my third day working on Thailand's biggest branch of my company, which is Arthit's current office. So, I made an excuse to Aim (He gave me a lot of works days) that I wanted to walk around the building so that I could know and memorize every part of this building.

But actually, I wasn't. I was tailing Arthit almost the whole day. Except when he went to the toilet or had lunch with his friend.

It was uncomfortable seeing him with another man, that I could tell, an Alpha with a muscular and built body. But, I realized, it wasn't my main focus for now. My main focus was when I could find the right time to talked to Arthit.

I didn't know why I was doing this much for him. Logically, he was just my employee. But, my soul and mind couldn't think logically when it was about him.

After that little talk on his floor's toilet. He avoided me. He made me think that I was a scary ghost based on his shocked face every time he saw me.

I glanced at the wristwatch in my left hand. It was already eight o'clock in the evening. I spent my time after the lunch break finishing all my work so that I could give all my time to tailing Arthit tomorrow and found the right to talk to him.

All my work was already done. I packed my stuff, tidied up my appearance a bit, and went to the elevator so that I could reach the first floor.

It looked like my stomach growling for foods down there because I didn't eat anything except my breakfast this morning (well, if you called a slice of bread and an American breakfast).

So, I decided to went to the noodle restaurant in front of the building. I knew it was delicious because my sister bought some from there when I was in college.

I was walking with my empty mind (I didn't use the car because the distance was close) before I heard someone voice that saying help. I ran as fast as I could to the voice's source that led me to a quiet sidewalk, behind my office building.

All I could see were 5 alphas wearing black clothes and it seemed they were threatening someone by cornered that person on the wall. The person looked weak because those alphas released their pheromones.

There's something weird there, why did I smelled Arthit's strawberry...holy fuck it was Arthit. I knew it was his smell!

I and my alpha were really mad seeing Arthit all weak and ready to be that bastard food. I ran like a crazy man to them. My Alpha punched them without any mercy one by one and releasing my pheromone. They were just some mere bastard alpha that couldn't handle my pureblood alpha pheromone.

When they were all unconscious on the ground, my alpha became more relaxed and gave me under my control again.

He took control of my body earlier because I know I couldn't handle all that big man although my fighting ability couldn't be underestimated, I still needed him to help me.

I carried Arthit in bridal style. He looked pale and fragile. His pheromone signaled me that he was under pressure and weak. His pheromone still smells so addicting

"Arthit, please stay conscious. I will take you to the..." my sentence was cut off when I felt Arthit snuggled closer into my neck, and mumbled,

"Kong...My Alpha..." and Arthit fainted on my arm.

_____________________________________________________

Arthit POV

The sun's rays peeked out from the window. I turned around lazily and snuggled into the source of the warmth that made me comfortable. That warm thing smelled like coffee and there was a strong arm that held my waist that made me feel safe and secure.

Wait, what the hell is that warmth?! And who's arm is this?!

I opened my eyes and all I could see is the most gorgeous Alpha that filled my brain and my heart this whole 9 years.

Kongpob. Handsome. Suthiluck. Slept. In. Front. Of. Me.

He held my waist tight.

It wasn't my bedroom at all. My bedroom wasn't this big and I didn't have any kingsize bed.

"Wait. What is..." I was shocked. My hands tried to push his naked chest but his hands held my waist too tight.

"Ssshh, Let me sleep a little longer," Kongpob said as he held my waist tighter with his strong arm,

"You smells addicting, Thit." he snuggled closer into the crook of my neck to smell my pheromone.

"Huh?Khun! I'm serious! Let me go." I said. "But, your body didn't want me to let you go." He snuggled closer. His naked chest was stick to my chest. I could felt his heartbeat.

"Khun! Let me go or I will bite your arms! I'm being serious here." I said as I pushed his body so that he could let me go.

"Au, that sounds really tough, you should greet your alpha with 'Good Morning na phi~' or something like that." he finally woke up, placed his hand under his head, facing me, and said, "Well, because my mate didn't greet me sweetly earlier, so I have to do it for him,"

He erased the distance between us, and said with that deadly smile, "Good morning na, my cute omega."

*****

Well, i couldn't say anything but i had sO mUCH fUN while writing this chapt :P

Please keep supporting me and this book by voting and dropping some comments :) Talking to you is my happiness!