Special Chapter - Arthit's First Heat

Third Person's POV

The sun's rays annoyed Arthit's sleep.

His hands patted his left side just to found that no one was there, it's just a cold bedsheet that signified that the person that should be there was gone for some time.

Realizing that, Arthit quickly opened his eyes and pass the view through his minimalist room. Searching for the person.

Suddenly, the memories of last night hit his head like a train. From his dad's drama until the cuddle he got from P'Kong until he was asleep.

He didn't know what's wrong with the universe these days, all he knew is the universe became a good boy for him.

Arthit got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to see if anyone was there.

"P'? P'Kong?" Arthit called Kongpob but no one answer.

He searched Kongpob in every corner of his not-so-big room but no one was there.

His feet rushed to the door to see if someone knew where his mate is, but at the time he pulled the doorknob, someone opened it first.

"Arthit? Already wake up, hm?"

"I woke up but no one was there P'" Arthit said, rushed to hug his mate tightly and hide his face on Kongpob's broad chest.

"I'm sorry na nong? I have something to talk with por and come back here directly to wake you up." Kongpob giggled a little, seeing Arthit hugged his waist so tight.

"It's okay, but don't do it again. It's uncomfortable waking up without you." Arthit said with a small voice.

He already used to Kongpob's presence on his daily morning.

"Yes, ma'am." Kongpob laughed and carry Arthit to the bed, with Arthit's feet perfectly circled on Kongpob's waist.

Kongpob sat on the edge of the bed and Arthit on his lap. He didn't get on the bed because he didn't want his work attire to get tangled.

"By the way, Arthit. Could you tell me how was your first heat?" Kongpob suddenly asked.

Arthit was stunned when he heard P'Kong's question.

It's not like his first heat was bad, but...it was kinda embarrassing.

"W-why do you ask such a q-question?" Arthit asked looking everywhere but Kongpob's face.

"Ahh, it's just a random question, something here reminding me of that question." Kongpob ignorantly smiled.

Damn

Don't say P'Kong already found out that...

"W-what t-thing did you see P'? Nothing important, right?" Arthit said.

"It's important for me, tho." Kongpob laughed a little bit at his mate's reaction.

"HUH? W-WHAT? P' I'm serious, what did you found?" Arthit replied.

It would be ridiculous if Kongpob found out his biggest secret. Even his best(est) friend didn't know about this.

Stupidly, Arthit didn't aware of this when Kongpob went to his house yesterday. He was just get distracted by last night's drama.

And Arthit regrets his stupidness for making this happened.

"Don't answer my question with another question, sweetheart." Kongpob chuckled.

"So, how's your first heat went?" Kongpob continued asking.

Arthit looked down hesitantly, "I w-was 15 and it's just a normal heat, P'. The difference was, I don't know what's wrong with my body at first."