CHAPTER 24 - Kong's Family

Arthit POV

I never knew my mate was this rich, but now I was stepping my feet to a private jet.

As soon as we sat in, P'Kong stared at me confusedly.

"Arthit? Are you alright? You seem too quiet." P'Kong rubbed my hair softly with his hand.

"Nothing, just...shocked." I answered his question, resting my head on his shoulder, "It's just I didn't expect you were this rich."

After he said that his family would be moving into the town next month and they wanted to meet me on the state before they came here, I was left shocked. I didn't know it was this fast. Too much 'What If' running on my head.

'What if his family didn't like me?' 'What if his family didn't like an omega to be paired with their first pureblood child?'

Because I knew Suthilucks never had an omega before, they always have a pureblood alpha or an alpha even though a tiny of them had an omega wife, I don't think they would like the idea that the Heir of the Sutthiluck had an omega.

But the 'Calm down, I'll be always with you' that he said when those thoughts drown me was making me breathe which I didn't know I was holding.

His presence around me charged my whole body.

So yeah, here I am. Sitting down on his private jet, facing the reality.

I saw P'Kong furrowed his eyebrows hearing my sentences, "Huh? Why?"

"I mean...a private jet? Just for the two of us? Really?"

"There's nothing weird about that. As long as I had it, why not? Won't let my mate be unsafe with ordinary public planes, anyway." He shrugged.

He took his iPad and scrolled through something on it, maybe something about work.

"T-there's n-no need to do that much for me, phi. But thank you so much." I said. I knew my face was reddening, but I didn't know how to hide it.

P'Kong let his eyes go from the screen to me. Staring at me for a while with an undetectable expression. I didn't know how to act when he looked at me that way, so I just looked down to avoid his stare.

He lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes, which I didn't want.

"Arthit, I swear to God if we weren't on a plane with its crew now, I will eat you upright at this moment." He rubbed my chin with his thumbs, "You're just too impossible to ignore."

Geez, he was so cheesy and I couldn't help but like it.

"So cheesy! Get back to that work and tighten the seatbelt, I heard the flight attendant announce that the plane will be taking off." I pushed his shoulder away from hiding my face.

"Are you sure you didn't want to try something different?" P'Kong smirked. His smirks were just too good for me to handle. My face was already so red.

"Something different? What does phi mean?" I asked him, confused by his words.

"I don't know, maybe something about having some hot session on the jet?"

God, this man is one hundred percent a horndog. Not going to lie.

"Uhm...maybe another time? My tummy is a little bit mad because I didn't eat anything this afternoon. So, if you could excuse me." I chuckled before calling the flight attendant to ask them for some good meals.

After hours later, we finally arrived at the airport. Based on what the pilot announced.

He held my hands with his right hand while carrying his jacket in the other hand. Like he always did, And that looked so fucking cool, I could explode.