CHAPTER 25 - Blessings

Kongpob POV

I felt the sun hit my eyes. The bed beside me felt so cold. Another day of work aren't we?

On a second flash, the picture of yesterday night's incident popped up in my head. Mom called me to come to the state, I and Arthit had a flight to the state, and...Papa was questioning our relationship.

WAIT. PAPA WAS QUESTIONING OUR RELATIONSHIP?!

Finally, I opened my eyes just to see myself still in a black shirt that I wore yesterday with 2 unbuttoned and folded sleeves. I looked to my left, wishing what I imagined before was just my dream, but unfortunately, it all wasn't just a dream.

And the bedsheet beside felt so cold, like no one ever been there before while I remembered Arthit was there and hugged me tightly until I slept.

After changing into a black long-sleeved t-shirt as fast as I could, I burst out of the room, screaming like an idiot.

"Arthit! Arthit! For God's sake where the heck are you?"

No one answered.

"Arthit! Arthit!" I opened almost all the room on the wings of the mansion where my bedroom was placed.

But, no one answered.

I felt someone touch my left shoulder softly, and I knew it was Aunt Pun. She is Khun Itthipat's wife. She helped mom take care of me from my childhood until I could handle anything by myself. She's also the head maid here.

"Excuse me, mister. But, I saw Khun Arthit was on the main wing, to be exact he is on the main garden, having his breakfast with Master Suthiluck." She said.

Wait...Arthit is having breakfast with papa? Shit, I should've thought about that earlier.

"Alright, aunt. Thank you so much." After saying that I ran as fast as I could to the main wing. I never realized this mansion was this huge, it felt like it took 1000 hours to run there.

As soon as I stepped into the main wing and walked to its garden, I saw Mama, P'Nham, and Nong Nanon standing at the garden's door confusedly.

I walked fast came over to them.

"Mama! I'm searching for Ar—"

My sentence was cut off by a strange sight that I saw in front of my eyes. In front of my damn eyes.

At the garden table, where we usually had our breakfast every day, I saw my dad and Arthit having a REALLY GOOD conversation. Arthit's back facing us, looked like he was laughing so much because his back was shaking. My father was throwing some jokes and sometimes ruffled Arthit's hair.

He was treating Arthit like his own son like he was treating me and Nong Nanon.

Is it the same person that I saw yesterday night? The same person who was letting go of his fucking pheromone and making my mate pressured?

"What is going on here?!" I burst out to the garden and standing beside Arthit's sit, facing my papa.

"Huh? What did you mean by what's going on?" My after said. They suddenly stopped talking after felt my existence.

"I mean...isn't last night you're against my relationship with my mate?" I said sternly. I felt Arthit was fidgeting his body and blushed beside me on his sit. He pulled my hand, giving me a sign to sit beside him.

"Sweetheart? Are you all good? God! I thought I was dying when I didn't find you beside me!" My hands made their way to cupped Arthit's cheek. Rubbing his soft and fluffy cheek, gave him calm.