EPILOGUE - Attracted to You

Third Person's POV

Arthit opened his eyes just to see a white ceiling, along with the calming scent, he always smelled while he was in his comma. Yes, he thought he was on comma for several days because he knew what happen outside him but he couldn't open his eyes.

He could hear everyone's voice. Including his phi, and no one would ever know how desperate he was to move his body and jumped to hug his phi.

He turned to his right, to the source of the smell earlier.

"P'Kong..." Arthit said with his weak voice. He swore he didn't want to wake up his phi but his heart couldn't take it anymore.

He wanted to hear Kongpob's voice and see Kongpob's face, so bad.

"Eum..." Kongpob, who looked (still) asleep, snuggled deeper into Arthit's right hand.

"P'Kong..."Arthit said, just to get the same response from the latter.

"P'Kong..."

"P'—"

"Okay, okay, I'm already awake—" Kongpob lifted his head and was shocked at the view in front of him, "Arthit? Sweetheart?"

Arthit giggled at his phi's behavior, "Yeah, surprise, I guess—"

Arthit's sentence was cut off by Kongpob's sudden hug

"Baby..." Kongpob mumbled on the hug, giving some lovely pecks to Arthit's neck multiple times.

"I-I was so worried and scared, y-you are unconscious for like several days and I-I thought I'd lose y—" Kongpob said between the hug as he tightened his hands on Arthit's waist.

"Sssstt...I'm okay now, we're okay now, aren't we? Hm?" Arthit whispered after he broke the world to cupped Kongpob's face in his hands.

"Yeah, of course, everything is okay," Kongpob said, still taking a deep stare at his mate's beautiful eyes.

Arthit observed Kongpob's face. Under-eye bags, a slight beard on his jaw, and tired eyes. It looked like the person in front of him didn't have a nice sleep for weeks.

"Does something happen to my face? Why did you stare at it so hard?" Kongpob said, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"No, it's just you looked so hot with those bread." Arthit giggled.

"W-why did you say that?" Kongpob hide his face and stood up, "I-I'll call the doctor."

***

Two months later

"Baby, are you already awake?" Kongpob opened the door.

Arthit, who just woke up from his beauty sleep, covered his whole body to prevent the sun's rays to touch him.

Kongpob giggled at his mate's antics. He couldn't find the energetic Arthit after that time when Arthit finally went home from the hospital.

Yeah, home.

Where everything was fine, nothing could harm them.

"Later P', 5 more minutes please," Arthit said inside the blanket.

"It's already 10 in the morning, Kitten. You should fill your little tummy or someone would be hungry." Kongpob walked closer to their bed and sat on Arthit's side.

"Really? It's already 10?" Arthit suddenly sat and checked the clock on the bedside table, "Damn, skipped the usual breakfast hour then."

To develop Arthit's health, Kongpob set the meal hours. For example, they had to eat breakfast at least at 8 a.m while lunch at 1 p.m and something like that.