CHAPTER 21 - It feels hot (M)

Hi! Just to let you know that this chapter contain sex scenes, dirty talk, and something like that. So, if feel free to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable. Thank you <3

*****

Kongpob POV

"Phi...my body feels hot. M-make it d-disappear." He crawled to the side of the bed where I stood. I didn't know what happen but he already rubbed my dick from outside my pants.

"Ar-Arthit, s-stop, I-I don't w-want to lose m-my control a-and hurt y-you." I took his chin up. Shit, I stutter all over the sentence. But this man in front of me turned off my brain.

"Phi? Don't chu w-want to make me y-yours?" he opened up the zip and released my hard dick from its place. I saw his eyes widen, "A-amazing."

He rubbed my dick and looked at it like it was his favorite toy.

The control that I build all this time was destroyed when he gave my dick a kitten lick while looking up at me and started to insert his new favorite toy into his mouth.

"Shit, you did amazing." My fingers dig into his smooth dark brown hair to make him sucked it deeper. I could really explode if he continued doing this.

I didn't want to hurt him. I'm scared.

I took his chin to stop him from licking mine further and fixed up my pants.

"A-Arthit, calm y-yourself down...and I'll calm—"

"B-but you s-said I...did amazing." He said with teary eyes. I froze.

"Phi...ple-please...help me phi...feels hot." I saw Arthit threw away my black shirt from his body, "My hole...slicked a lot...i-its un-unusual." He spread his legs wide in front of me and giving me the most beautiful view I've ever seen. His erected dick and his wet hole. The slick was drizzling out of his hole.

My body ran out of oxygen when I saw him inserting his two fingers inside his hole, the other hand was rubbing his red nipple. The room filled with his scent and his moans which drove me crazy.

"Ahh.., P'Kong...these aren't enough...need ahh yours..." He continued inserting his fingers into his hole senselessly, "My Alpha...please..." he moaned helplessly. The way he called me his Alpha...

Shit, I couldn't think of anything. I wanted him to be fully mine.

I crawled to the bed and trapped him under me, grabbed his hand to stop the movement, and took it out from his wet hole, "You shouldn't touch what's mine." I whispered to his ear.

"Ahhh P-P'Kong..." He arched his back and moaned when I inserted one of my fingers into his wet hole. I'm scared to hurt him; my finger was bigger than his.

"This lewd hole is only mine. No one could touch this except me." I whispered to his ear in a deep voice, "Understand, kitten?" I smirked when I felt his hole clenching for the nickname I gave.

"Deeper, m-more..." he moaned without answering.

I stopped my finger, "I won't continue this if you didn't answer me, kitten."

"I-I understand, phi. Now...put your fingers more, please." He begged and I did it, inserting two-finger and Arthit was already a moaning mess under me, I loved it.

"Ohhh...T-that's...Godddd." His moans become even messier when I touched his G-Spot. "I n-need, ohh, more phi." He said begging me again.

My eyes caught these 2 numbs on his chest. They were already red because Arthit play with it before. My tongue couldn't wait to lick them.

I licked his milky neck and chest, marking it here and like there was no tomorrow.

"Ohhh, stop...sucking...it." He said when I sucked his right nipple while my fingers playing with the right one. He said stop, but he pressed my head to his chest.

"But I saw you like playing with them earlier, right Kitten?" I looked up at him and continue my work on his helpless nipples.

"Yes, but..." he stopped his sentence and started moaned loudly, "Ahhh...phi...if you continue doing that...I will...Ohhhh" and he cummed.

He rested his head on my shoulder, breathing heavily, "Cumming without my concern huh? What a naughty little kitten I got here." I smirked. Damn, I almost cum seeing him moan all this time.

"Should a naughty kitten gets punished?" I said to him. He still controlled his breath and widen his eyes hearing my sentence.

"W-what p-punishment?" Arthit asked and looking at my eyes, scared.

I smirked, "Let's see what should I do to a naughty kitten." I rest my back on the headboard and laid straight on the bed. I opened my pants and gave my hard cock a breath.

"Ride me."

"P-Phi...I never..."

"Take it or I'll give you something more difficult."

He shocked and crawled into me hesitantly. I couldn't take my eyes off of his ass movement. His ass was the most beautiful I've ever seen. No, his whole body was the most beautiful body I've ever known.

He started to stroke my cock innocently and lick the pre-cum on top of it.

"Ahhh," he moaned when my cock touched his wet hole. "Ohhh...Phi...I-I didn't think it c-could fit...y-you are h-huge."

"It-it hurts..." he said when my cock started entering his warm hole. Seeing he couldn't take it by himself, I brought him laid down beneath me so I could take care of this.

"Sssh, bear with it, kitten, it's just the start." I said, I went to his ear, licked it, and whispered, "I will give you the pleasure."

"Shit, you're right." I kissed him hungrily like it was food and I was madly starved. I sucked his pink lips that made lots of lewd moans earlier, my tongue traveled all over his mouth.

My lips moved to his white neck and marking it here and there. His hard pink nipples were teased shamelessly by my fingers. Giving him the pleasure he needs so he couldn't feel the pain.

"Ohhhh...there...God...feels good..." He arched his back and moaned louder when my cock touched his spot.

"You like it when I do this? Hm?" I thrust harder and faster into his craven, threatening his spot and making him moaned helplessly under me.

"Ahh oh y-yes. Deeper...ahh...harder"

"Beg for it, kitten."

"Please...ahhh my Alpha."

I did what he asked me. I thrust into his hole harder and deeper torturing it senselessly.

"Fuck, your hole fit my cock really well." I moaned, "Arghh...So tight, so warm, made just for me." Continuing my thrust like a madman and made the man under me a moaning mess.

I felt his hole clenching around my cock, giving me a sign that Arthit would cum anytime soon,

"Ahhh...phi...harder...I'm gonna...ohhhh...cummmm."

"Arghh yes, cum with me, kitten."

This time, I pulled out my cock from his craven and comeback deeper with one go. I cummed inside his warm craven and he spilled his cum between my chest and his.

"You looked incredibly beautiful, Thit." I laid beside him, stroke his cheeks, and smiled sweetly looking at him controlling his breath.

"Phi...My body becomes hot again..." This time, he sat on top of me, stroking my semi-hard member, "H-help me..."

and you knew what happened for the rest of it.

*****

Hi besties! 

Yes, it's a NSFW chapter, yes I don't even know what I'm writing, and yes I don't know if this is good enough or not :) *i'm a little bit nervous*

Your votes and comments make me so happy, thank you for your love <3