CHAPTER 5 - Escape

Kongpob POV

I woke up feeling so tired.

It felt like I don't want to go anywhere, but I needed to meet my Arthit.

I yawned lazily, came out from my comfort blanket, and made my way to the bathroom so I could prepare myself for today.

I looked at my face in the mirror. My hair was messy and my face looked really tired. I didn't know why seeing Arthit in so much pain destroyed me this much. Is there something between us? I'm confused as fuck.

After growling like a mad man, I started my morning routine and went to the office.

_________________________________________

Arthit POV

I turned off the alarm that rang like crazy before. I curled my body under the blanket, wished it could give me comfort.

And it seemed my sense and soul were back to my body. My mind repeated yesterday night's incident so suddenly. P'Kong drove me to the office after the lunch break – we introduce ourselves – He told me to call him with phi – He treated my injured elbow – I was feeling so happy – I saw a man kissing him hungrily – I came back home like an insane man.

I was crying until midnight, I didn't eat my dinner yesterday. I didn't have any energy left so I just went to my room and said to my mom that I already ate dinner at the office.

I didn't know why I felt all this pain seeing him kissed another man. I mean, that's true that I had been crushing him from my first heat ( around when I was 15 years old), but I just met him face to face yesterday, and already felt like something was happen between us.

My omega was hurt yesterday, he didn't communicate with me until now. I was sad too.

I ruffled my hair with frustration. It was my first time experiencing something like this. I never had a boyfriend or crush except P'Kong. My first crush was P'Kong.

I got up from my bed to prepare myself for today's work. Hoping I didn't need to see P'Kong today. I guarantee I couldn't hold my tears the moment my eyes met his, and I didn't want him saw me crying.

Well, my first-ever crush made me like this. How amazing.

___________________________

"P'Arthit, P'Knott is already here. He said you asked him to pick you up." My little brother, Wave, knocked on my door. "I'll be downstairs in a bit, tell Knott to wait for me. Thanks, Nong."

I heard Wave's footstep away from my bedroom's door, which means he already went downstairs.

After a minute, I was ready. I stepped out of my room and went downstairs. Knott and his mate already waiting for me in the living room talking with Wave.

"Good Morning," I ruffled my little brother's hair with a little smile.

"Good Morning too, Phi. Here's your breakfast for today, I picked it up on a lunch box so you can eat it later." he gave me a lunchbox, "drink your pink milk first before leaving." he continued his sentence.

"Where are dad and mom?" I asked Wave. "They're already leaving." Wave answered.

"How cute~" P'Tew, Knott's mate said. "Knott, can we make a cute baby like Nong Wave too?" he continued while asking Knott. P'Tew is 4 years older than Knott, but still, P'Tew is an omega, he looked much cuter and younger than Knott. Age wasn't a problem after all.

"Of course, babe. Can we do it now?" Knott said.

"Oi, stop stop, we have to leave, now, you moron," I said to Knott. "Ah, Sawasdee Krub, P'Tew. I'm sorry I didn't greet you earlier, hehe." I scratched my head.

"It's okay, Nong. You are right actually, we have to leave now. Knott will drop me off at my university, after that, you and Knott will continue to your office. It's that okay?" P'Tew said.

He was a lecturer on SSU Industrial Engineering. It was my university too! I had been friends with him since P'Tew and Knott met and they decided to be married last year.

"It's really fine, Phi," I said to him. They came out first and gave me time to talked to my brother.

"Nong, you don't have classes today, right? You will be alone today, locked the door, and never open it except for me, mom, and dad. Understand?" I said. I had to protect him because he was a pureblood omega, just like me.

"I understand, phi. Just go to work, now. Made a lot of money so you can treat my foods." he laughed. "My pleasure, master," I said kiddingly and ruffled his hair.

My feet walked out of the house, came over to Knott and P'Tew, and got in the car. Like the previous plan, we dropped P'Tew at his university and went to the office.

Hoping everything went smoothly.

___________________________________________

We arrived at the building after 20 minutes of driving. We weren't that late but the building seemed already crowded. That's because the company didn't tolerate undisciplined people who always came late. Except they had some urgent business.

When I entered my cubicle, my eyes widen as I saw a handsome man standing there, beside my cubicle, talking to the head of my department, Khun Jay.

Kongpob Suthiluck. It was Kongpob Suthiluck.

He already saw me, we were staring at each other eyes, I couldn't escape from him now.

Damn, what should I do?

My brain blacked out, so I decided to went to the toilet as an excuse from him. I hoped he accidentally saw me. Because, based on yesterday's event, I wasn't his concerned, he already had a lover, and I was just one of his employees.

The toilet was empty. It was just me in here. I sighed, placed my hands on the wastafel, and saw my reflection in the mirror. Remembering yesterday's incident, made my heart hurts a lot.

Ah good, now my brain repeated the incident like a movie and my eyes were already wet.

"Nong," my body froze. I was repeating the incident in my brain but why the voice felt so real? No, it couldn't be his voice. Kongpob's voice.

"Nong? Hey?" He touched my left shoulder. I saw his reflection in the mirror. Damn, it's Kongpob Suthiluck. I fully remembered his addicting pheromone.

I wiped my tears as fast as I could, I hoped he didn't see my tears, and turned my body to him, "Ah! Good morning, Khun Suthiluck. I'm sorry I didn't greet you earlier." I gave him my smile, "It's surprising to see you on this department floor, do you need anything, Khun?"

My eyes couldn't hold their tears longer, I should make an excuse.

"Nong? We are all alone here, you can call me phi, like yesterday." He said. I shut my mouth because I knew he wanted to continue his sentence, "and, for yesterday's incident on the first floor's toilet, I knew you were there, Nong." My eyes widen. He knew I was there. So, he knew I was crying. He must think I was a weirdo.

"Khun, I will keep that as a secret, you shouldn't worry about that." I smiled but turned my face away so that he couldn't see my teary eyes. "It's almost the office hours, Khun. I have to leave. Sawasdee Krub." I gave him a wai and left him there. It's kind of impolite, but I couldn't do anything except that.

******

I knew this chapt is a bit boring, but in this chapt I wanted to introduce our first side couple. Knot and Tew, everyone!! (pls give them clap XD) and I introduce Arthit's little brother, Wave Rojanapat, for a bit as well...

They'll be the couple that always stick on to Kongpob and Arthit! 

It's already one hour past midnight here, I hope I didn't make any mistake.

Support me by giving this book some vote and leaving some of your opinion on the comment section! I'd love to know what you've been thinking while reading this chapt ^.^