CHAPTER 23 - Afterwards

Third Person's POV

It was already Monday and Arthit's heat period was already done. He couldn't stop blushing when the pictures about some days ago popped upon his head.

The way Kongpob treated him like he was made of glass, the way Kongpob never leave him alone, and the way Kongpob was so amazing in...bed.

He already knew his mate should have great stamina, judging from his amazing body and the fact that he was a pureblood alpha. But he didn't know that Kongpob is THAT GREAT and kinda...kinky. Well, he didn't complain because he liked it so much. It was his dream after all.

Arthit turned to his right and found his mate's gorgeous face.

No one would know this innocent face in front of him, made his body numb, and couldn't do anything except drown in the pleasure he received.

He hugged his mate softly, inhaling the soft coffee scent that made him safe like no one will be brave enough to harm him if Kongpob was there.

He didn't know having a mate felt this good.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Arthit was stunned when his ears caught a soft voice, followed by a tight hug.

"Uhm...M-morning." He hid his face on the older chest, didn't want Kongpob to know his reddening face.

"Ohhh~ how cute." Kongpob chuckled seeing his mate's action. He knew his mate felt shy right now and that's looked incredibly adorable in Kongpob's eye.

"Should we get up and go to the office, or should I call Aim to give us an extra day off because my cute mate wants to cuddle so bad?"

"N-No! Khun Jay would be really mad at me!" Arthit said while pushing Kongpob's chest, making the distance between their body because it wasn't really good for his heart.

"You seem scared of him, while your husband is the owner of the whole company." Kongpob chuckled, his hand rubbing Arthit's hair, "How the hell do you still look so beautiful after all the night we had?" Kongpob mumbled unconsciously, making the man on his embrace shyer.

"W-what are you talking about?! How about you taking a shower while I make some uhm meals." Arthit made some excuse so his mate didn't have a chance to tease him further.

"Huh? What? I thought we'll have a quickie here before—" Kongpob's sentence cut off when Arthit placed his hands on Kongpob's mouth.

"Really? Your quickie lasts for hours." Arthit answered.

"Well, it's not my fault. I have delicious food in front of my eyes and I'm too hungry to ignore it."

"You perv!"

"Just for you, sweetheart." Kongpob ran as fast as he could from the bad to the bathroom, although he wanted to tease his mate more.

***

Kongpob went to the kitchen because a delicious smell of fried rice hit his nostrils. Well, he knew who's the person behind this delicious smell.

And there he was, making himself busy with the coffee machine.

"Good Morning P'! Wait for me on the table, I'm having some battles with this machine." Arthit said without looking back to Kongpob.

"Hey, don't push yourself. I'll be okay even if I didn't get my morning coffee, or should I help you?" Kongpob made his way to Arthit's place.

"And let you scold every person that appears on your face today? I think no. Just wait for me on the table, it's already done."