CHAPTER 38 - Mated (M)

Third Person's POV

Kongpob never let Arthit's hands go from their declared vows until all the guests were going home.

After all that tiring formality on their wedding, the universe finally spared them some air to breathe and have quality time for each other.

They were still on their way to Kongpob's home. No, their home.

Well, Arthit couldn't help but smile thinking about it.

"Sweetheart, is there something wrong? You look dreamy." Kongpob looked at the person beside him who seemed way too fond of looking at the street.

Arthit turned his face to Kongpob with a smile, looking straightly at Kongpob's eyes that were lighted by the street's lamps, "No, nothing P'Kong. Just felt a little bit dizzy but very happy."

"Damn, I'm sorry for being so careless about the wedding and tiring you out. I should've told the organizer to make the duration shorter." Kongpob cupped Arthit's face with one hand.

"It's not your fault, phi. I have to consider your place as the heir of Suthiluck, right? I don't want you to lose your face just because of my stamina." Arthit chuckled.

He looked at Kongpob with an indescribable face and a childish smile, which make Kongpob lift one of his eyebrows confusedly.

"I always have a shoulder to rest, anyways," Arthit said and snuggled to Kongpob's shoulder which made Kongpob surprised.

He sneaked his hand on the younger's waist and make erased the distance between them.

"Hmm, yeah you always have me," Kongpob said, rubbing Arthit's waist.

"By the way, Arthit. You smelled so good, right now. Did you wear any additional cologne?" Kongpob said and started to sneak his nose to Arthit's nape, searching for the source of the scent.

"Uhm, no phi. You told me to stop wearing the artificial alpha pheromone, right? So, maybe it was my natural scent, and my tiredness," Arthit said, feeling a little bit uncomfortable because Kongpob started to unbutton Arthit's inner shirt.

Kongpob told Arthit to stop the artificial alpha pheromone months ago because Arthit already had him to be his protection. That's what a husband and a mate's responsibility, right?

"Ehmm...stop P', it's ticklish." Arthit softly moaned because of his mate's tongue on his lower neck.

"But you smelled nice," Kongpob answered shortly.

"Young Master Suthiluck, we've already arrived on Young Master's residence." The chauffeur confirmed.

Wait, Arthit forgot about the chauffeur. Hope the divider between the passenger seat and the driver's seat was soundproof or else he would die here because of embarrassment.

"Thank you. Have a nice rest." Kongpob said shortly and carried Arthit out of the car with bridal style.

"Oop, P', I can walk by myself." Arthit was shocked at Kongpob's sudden movement and automatically circled his arms around Kongpob's neck.

"You're in heat," Kongpob said shortly, before kicking his bedroom door to open it and rushing to place Arthit on the bed.

"Take a bath, okay? I'll take a shower in another room." He continued, ruffled Arthit's hair a bit, and left the room leaving confused.

After a while, Kongpob finished his bath and prepared himself to enter his bedroom that he knew, already full of his mate's pheromone.

He knew it when he licked Arthit's neck a while ago on the car. He knew the symptoms. Arthit's body felt hotter than usual and the pheromone...started to make a mess of his mind.