CHAPTER 32 - Distracting Kongpob

Third Person's POV

Arthit opened his eyes, letting the rays enter his retina. To clear up his sight, he rubbed the eyes with his small hands, hoping the blur view would change into a clear one.

His head was throbbing with pain, and don't forget about the slap he got earlier. It still hurts when he touched it.

But at least, he was in a better condition now. An oversized white shirt covered his upper body until half of his thighs, and a cloth to cover his 'under' part, should be more than enough for him to feel comfortable.

He knew where he was. The scent of the room told it all. Kongpob's scent was all over the room, and he liked it.

It was just he felt a lot safer.

About the quarrel that happened outside the door, he heard it all. Maybe he was already half-awake when Kongpob said all of that stuff. The tone that Kongpob was similar to what the older used in his dreams, in that nightmare.

He was relieved, knowing the older didn't use that evil tone to talk to him, and he hoped Kongpob would never use it to him. But at the same time, that tone made him a little bit scared too, that side of Kongpob traumatized him.

He knew Kongpob felt so depressed right now. The connection between them told it all.

Kongpob shouldn't be that sad, he didn't want his mate to feel depressed, because he could feel it and he didn't like that kind of feeling. So what should he do, then?

For a split second, something great popped upon his head. Why didn't he do something that Kongpob liked? That Kongpob always enjoyed?

The bedroom door opened, followed by a strong manly coffee scent, Arthit's favorite gentle scent. He knew it very much whose scent it was.

"Arthit? Wait, Arthit! Are you already awake? Did you feel hurt anywhere? Should I call Doctor Tum?" Kongpob said, running to the bed to check Arthit's body.

Seeing the older was getting panicked, he grabbed the older hands and placed them on his cheeks. Feeling the warmth that made him rub his cheeks on those like a kitten

"Hmm, I'm alright, feeling even so much better after you're here," Arthit said in a small voice.

"You should get washed up, I can slightly feel that woman pheromone on you, I don't like it." Arthit continued with a small pout.

Kongpob widened his eyes at the younger action. Did something happen to his nong because of that incident earlier? It wasn't that he didn't like it, but...it was kind of just surprising.

"Okay...but would you be alright if I leave you alone? Because the last time I left you alone, you got—" Kongpob said with a worried tone.

"Ssshh, I'll be fine, this is your room, no one will harm me here." Arthit calmed his phi by rubbing the hands on his cheeks.

After about half an hour, Arthit felt the bed quake as a sign that someone got in the bed.

Two strong arms wrapped him by his waist from his back, followed by some light kisses on his bare neck. Even tho he wore an oversized shirt, he still could feel that person's warm chest touching his back.

"I'm sorry for letting this kind of incident happen. I will try my best to make you safe, so you never have any thoughts on leaving me." Kongpob said with a soft-shaking voice. The tone that Kongpob used was opposite what he used earlier on Namtaan.

Arthit turned his body to face Kongpob. He didn't know that his mate was thinking that he'd leave Kongpob just because of this.

He placed his head on Kongpob's bare chest, listening to the older fast heartbeats.

"P' you're aware that our bond wasn't that easy to break, right? I will never leave for such a mere conflict." Arthit said with a soft tone, hoping it would calm his mate's anxiety.

"But, Arthit, I failed to be your—" Kongpob's sentence was cut off by Arthit's finger on his lips.

"No no, I'm tired just by listening to your thoughts, I'm here and you are here too. And that's more than enough for me. We have to live for this moment, right?" Arthit calmed his phi.

Kongpob groaned when he felt Arthit's foot start to slip between his feet, rubbing the little (that wasn't so little) Kongpob.

"What if I said I do, daddy?" Arthit kissed Kongpob's chin innocently like his action wouldn't make so much impact on Kongpob.

"B-but, baby, you're not in your right condition. We could do this after you're fully recove— Ahh"

Arthit's hand move to Kongpob's underparts, feeling that huge thing started to get hard and bigger. He rubbed that big stick once.

"You're already hard for me daddy, why are you still denying it?" Arthit whispered on Kongpob's ear seductively. He wanted to make Kongpob happy.

Kongpob grabbed Arthit's hand that still rubbing his already hard junior, keeping that two naughty hands in front of his chest so they couldn't go anywhere.

"Look, sweetheart, I think this is not the right time to do this. I'll end up hurting you, you know?" Kongpob kissed Arthit's lips, he licked the lips and gave those pinkish lips some bite.

He deepened the kiss by entering Arthit's mouth when the younger moans earlier. Arthit's lips always had been his favorite from the first time he tasted it. It always tasted so sweet, just like the pink milk that he always drinks.

Leaving Arthit's mouth opened, he licked the younger chin and went down to the neck. Giving it some hurtless bites and leaving some fade marks. Damn, Arthit's neck was so beautiful.

Kongpob ended that hot make-out by making the distance between his face and Arthit's body, "It'll be just that for now, okay? Let's go back to sleep, you need a lot of rest." He said, raising the blanket to cover their body.

*****to be continued

Hi!

An update before my holiday end 〒▽〒 Btw, what do you guys think about how Arthit distracting Kongpob? HAHAHAHA

I'm happy seeing all your votes and comments! Thank you so much :)