CHAPTER 34 - The 'Punishment'

Third Person's POV

"P'Arthit! What should I do, phi? What if P'Kongpob's family didn't like us?" Wave whimpered at his brother who was making up his nong's hair in front of the mirror

"They won't nong. You've already met Kongpob, right? His family is just as good as him! And...he'll bring his nong who's around your age too!" Arthit said, cheering his brother.

After almost two weeks after the Suthiluck arrival in Thailand, they do their usual daily activities.

Plus, Kongpob's father validates Kongpob to be the head of the Suthilucks. But, Mr. Suthiluck would be still visiting the company sometimes.

Three days ago, Arthit was invited by Kongpob's family to have dinner in their mansion in Thailand and surprisingly, they said to him that they wanted to visit Arthit's home to meet his family.

There's no way he could refuse that, right?

So, Arthit's family had been so busy preparing for dinner from the sunrise until the moon rose.

"Are you sure? But the media said that P'Kongpob only has 1 older sister who's an Alpha too." Wave asked his brother.

Well, he knew almost everything about the Suthilucks because back then, his phi adored Kongpob so much. Arthit even collected lots of magazines and photographs about the older.

"Ehm, actually he isn't Kongpob's biological brother, he's Kongpob's cousin from his father and currently living with the family." Explained Arthit.

"So, he's a Suthiluck too, phi? Damn, that just makes my anxiety worse." Wave rubbed his temple nervously.

"And we're done!" Arthit said while giving his nong's hair the last touch.

"Listen to me, nong. They're nice people. The media just making up a lot about them. Trust me, okay?" Arthit kneeled in front of Wave who still sat on the chair.

He didn't know why the whole family felt so nervous. I mean, the Suthilucks were so kind, even if they treat his family badly, he wouldn't let them.

"O-Okay, phi. Should we come down and help Mae to prepare the meal?" Wave said.

"Of course, why not?" Arthit said as they went to the first floor.

As they came down, the first thing that he saw is his mother who was already on her maroon knee-deep dress walking back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room.

"Mae? Why did you look so nervous? Is it about Kongpob's family too?" Arthit asked.

"Yea, kind of." Arthit's man answered, still walking back and forth nervously.

"You don't have to—" Arthit's sentence was cut off by their front bell.

DING DONG

"They're here!" His mom ran quickly to the front door after looking at the mirror on their living room, checking up her dress and condition, followed by Arthit, Wave, and their dad who was

"Good Evening, Mr. Suthiluck and Mrs. Suthiluck. We've been waiting for you, come in!" Arthit's mae said as welcoming the family by hugging and a little chit-chat.

Arthit's eyes met Kongpob's, and suddenly he smiled sheepishly looking at Kongpob.

Nothing, it's just his phi looks so yummy.

Kongpob wore a black turtle neck with a navy-blue suit as an outer along with long black pants and well-arranged hair. Don't forget about his addicting scent.

It didn't look too formal for a dinner, but it still looked appropriate and good too.

While Arthit himself just wearing a buttoned-up white t-shirt and a grey blazer. He felt his look couldn't be compared to his mate's.