CHAPTER 40 - Fight or Flight

Third Person's POV

Arthit's view revolved around the café where he promised to meet someone.

He was a bit unsure about this decision, but he wanted all of his and his husband's past to end here so that they could live in peace after this, without any interruption.

Although he felt guilty for lying to Kongpob, he thought, this was the best way to solve everything. He just wanted to have a normal happy life without any disturbance.

He frowned, why did everyone here look so suspicious? The place was too quiet for what we called a café.

"Arthit! Here!" a woman called him from one of the corners.

"I don't want to waste my time here. What do you want to talk about?" Arthit quickly took a sit in front of the woman without touching anything on the table.

"Relax, Arthit. I just missed our old days when we were best friends." The woman said, "What do you want? Oh you like pink milk the most, right? I know it!"

Yes, Arthit and Namtaan were best friends back then, in a group with Knott, Prem, Toota, Bright, and Namtaan's two other girls.

The best friend that everyone ever knew.

Of course, it was before Namtaan realize that Arthit was an omega, the pureblood one in this case.

"Cut the bullshit off, Namtaan," Arthit said in his stern voice, trying so hard to control his anger.

He couldn't let his emotion control him, this woman right here was dangerous and Arthit's anger was her goal.

"E-eh, you seemed a bit impatient, Arthit." Namtaan chuckled which made Arthit's anger even more obvious.

"Just like what I said on the phone, I wanted to talk about the past." Namtaan said with an evil smile, "And this is what I meant." She continued while showing a black and white video on her phone.

His eyes goggled in shock when he saw what the pictures showed him.

The pictures in front of him showed the woman in front of him, this hoe Namtaan, kissed with a man in front of her. The man's face wasn't that obvious, but he could see the man's neck and upper body.

Everyone who saw it would know that it was Kongpob.

"Do you see that? He was never yours in the first place." Namtaan smirked evilly seeing the omega's surprised face.

"I-I don't believe it! It's not true! I know it!" Arthit began to scream and stood up from his seat.

"Did you not see the picture with those useless eyes, you slut? It's you lovely Alpha kissing me lovingly!" Namtaan said with an impatient voice.

"No, Kongpob would never do anything like that. The picture means nothing to me except showing me how cheap you are." Arthit said, mixed with anger on it.

"You lowly creature never had a place to say that kind of words in front of an Alpha." Namtaan looked at Arthit evilly and emitted the pheromone to suppress Arthit's body.

Feeling the dense pheromone, Arthit's body started to shake but he was trying his best not to kneel in front of Namtaan. He had enough on his knees in front of Namtaan all those years.

He would not do it again right now, not when he was already the omega of the Almighty Kongpob Suthiluck, he had to show the world that an omega like him could stand with a pureblood Alpha like his husband.

"What do you want, Namtaan," Arthit said with a trembled but stern voice. It sounded like he was holding something heavy on his back so that he wouldn't fall.

"Leave Kongpob. Disappear from his life, so that he could live happily with me. And, I'll leave your life, I won't interfere with your meaningless life." Namtaan said calmly like she wasn't talking about something big.

"Kongpob would never be happy with you in his life," Arthit answered expressionlessly but, still with a shaking body.

It felt weird saying his Alpha's name without 'Phi' on it, but he never wanted the woman in front of him to hear his Alpha's favorite nickname.

"And do you think a lowlife omega like you would make him happy? Huh?!" Namtaan slammed the table and screamed his lungs out. Her bad temper controlled her now.

"You see it yourself, how happy he is being with me," Arthit said with all the energy he had.

Namtaan took a deep breath, "So you still don't want to take my offer huh?"

"Stepped my dead body first."

"Hah! You're still being so hard to get with this weak body of yours."

"My body is weak, but I'm Kongpob's. What's so good about being strong, anyway?" Arthit chuckled, although he was still in pain.

"This is the last chance for you to see the sun's rays tomorrow. Do. You. Want. To. Take. My. Offer. Or. Not?" Namtaan growled in anger.

"I'm tired of hearing this question. Of course, no."

"You ask me to do this."

"W-what? Aww—" Arthit screamed in pain when he felt something sharp enter his arm.

"Oh! Sir! Lord, my bad. I-I'm so sorry, sir." A waiter bowed in front of him.

Arthit frowned seeing the pen that the waiter hold covered with blood, and he turned to look at his arm who was in pain earlier.

Damn, what kind of pen could rip a human's skin?

"Y-yeah, that's Alri—" he said before everything turned black.

*****

"Arthit, I'm home!" Kongpob opened the door with the key he brought with him. He wanted to surprise Arthit that might be already asleep now.

His work took time longer than he expected, and he was already craving for his mate, now.

Kongpob frowned when he saw that the house was so dark.

Arthit was afraid of the dark so he usually turned most of the lamps in the place he lived even when he was asleep. But Kongpob found everything was dark like the house was left empty for a day.

"Arthit! Arthit! Where are you?!" Kongpob ran to their bedroom but he found nothing except darkness.

He ran to the kitchen and found everything in its place, even the pink milk on the table that he left in the morning was untouched.

This is all wrong. Arthit never held himself even for a minute when there was pink milk around him.

Kongpob began to sweat a lot and panicked because he couldn't find Arthit anywhere in the house. He always made his phone ready for Arthit's call, but Arthit didn't seem to call him after he left for work.

He was running to the front door, through the living room, when he heard a phone notification from the sofa in front of the TV. The last place where he saw Arthit before he left.

The phone on the sofa was Arthit's. He knew it because the notification was from the game Arthit played with the gang.

Pardon his behavior, but without any second thought he scrolled down to Arthit's history message.

"Fuck, this bitch Namtaan." 

*****

I'm sorry but I have to do this although I hate it, hehehe ヾ(^▽^*)))

Happy good friday to those who celebrate it, and have a nice fasting day to those who do it :>

I'm very very very happy for your votes on comments, thank you for staying with me!