CHAPTER 11 - Hungry for...

Arthit POV

I felt sun's rays entered my sight without my consent. It should be the weekend today because I didn't hear the sound of my alarm that usually rang loudly and made my head dizzy.

The bed was comfortable. Hell, my usual bed had never been this good. The duvet and the pillow smelled nice too. It smelled like coffee. I never drink any strong coffee in my entire life, but this scent smelled good, addicting.

It reminded me of someone.

The sun's rays annoyed me. I turn around, hoped to get some comfort spot that hid me from the annoying sun's rays and oh, the smell of the coffee became stronger, it made me wanted to pull myself closer to the source.

It was someone's chest. And there was someone's arm holding my waist.

The coffee scent was Kongpob's!

I turned around just to see the owner's face of that comfortable chest and addicting scent and all I could find was Kongpob's handsome face.

Until now, I couldn't believe that the gorgeous man who slept in front of me was my fated mate. My fated alpha. He is gorgeous, rich, kind-hearted, everyone's crush and there's a lot more good things about him.

Why me? If I was being compared to him, I was nothing. Literally nothing.

My finger made their way on Kongpob's nose bridge, to his cheek, his red enticing lips, and his sharp jawline. Damn, I wished I could kiss that jawline whenever I wanted.

"Enjoying what you see, Thit?" Kongpob said with his eyes closed but showing his smile.

I stunned. So, he was awake all this time? "You already awake, Phi? Since when?!" I tried to pull myself and make some distance between me and him.

But instead of letting go of my waist, Kongpob pulled me closer to his body and made me faced his chest.

"Uhm, maybe when you snuggled on the duvet and turned to me to hide from the sun's rays?" he looked at me, rose one of his eyebrows, teasing me.

So, that means he was already awake from the start? I couldn't do anything except blush. I couldn't control my face.

"I'm still sleepy, let's sleep a little longer, or just sleep the entire day. It's Saturday." he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I liked this position.

His presence and my body in his arms made me comfortable and secure.

"No, phi. We have a looong day today. How about we go hanging out or something like that?" I always wanted to hang out and relaxed for a bit. The office project has consumed a lot of my time lately.

"I will make us some meals for breakfast, what do you feel want to eat, Phi?" I said as poked his chest ignorantly.

Ignoring my sentence, he pulled me closer to his chest. "Phii, let me go naa, I wanted to make breakfast for us."

"No," he answered me.

"Let me go, Phi."

"No."

"I wanted to cook some meals."

"No."

"So, you forbid me from cooking? Fine, I'll never talk to you for the next 3 days." I pouted. Well, he was annoying. All I wanted is cooking some meals but he forbid me.

It's not like the ground would swallow me if I was going to the kitchen.

He chuckled slowly, I was all annoyed and he...laughed? He was lucky that he was my alpha, or else...

"How cute, never talk to me for the next 3 days?" he chuckled and cupped my face, "Fine, you can go to the kitchen and cooked some meals. Don't forget my americano na."

"Alright, Alpha." I sat on my bed, looked at someone that still laying beside me, "Don't miss me too much." and pecked his lips before ran as fast as I could to the kitchen.

***

My hands were busy stirring the spaghetti Bolognese sauce on the pan when I felt someone's hands holding my waist tightly while the lips gave my exposed neck a lot of kisses.

"I'm cooking, phi," I said while shaking my waist trying to get the handoff of my waist.

I knew who's the person behind this. P'Kongpob, of course. I even knew he would come here because I could smell his scent from like 3 meters away.

My warning didn't stop him from what he did to my poor neck now. Even his hands held my waist tighter than before.

"Ahhh, phi, I'm cooking, get your hands off from my waist." I unconsciously moaned a little when he sucked and licked one spot of my neck harder. Damn, I hope my lower part could hold on a little bit more.

I turned the stove off as I felt that the sauce was already cooked and turned my body around, facing him that innocently showed his white teeth smiling. I placed my hands on his board chest while his hands still wrapped my waist tightly, made my body and his touch.

"Your meals smell nice. I'm already hungry just by smelling it." He said and pecked my lips.

I rolled my eyes, "So let your hands off from my waist so I can prepare the meals, phi. You said you were hungry right?" I rubbed his broad chest with my hands.

Fortunately, he wore his black t-shirt (like usual) but I still could see his abs from here.

"But I'm not hungry for the food, Nong." He licked his lips seductively. I looked at him with a confused stare.

"But you said we're hungry earlier, what do you me—" my sentence cut off when I felt my lips being locked by someone's lips.

He kissed me softly. Too soft, it's like he didn't want to hurt my entire body including my lips. I circled my hands on his neck while he holding my waist tighter. I moaned between our kisses when he squeezed my waist. His tongue entered my mouth making our soft kiss turned into the sinful one.

"You. I'm hungry for you." He ended the kiss and looked at my eyes like they were two really beautiful stars. 

*****

Another simple and fluffy chapter about the mighty Alpha Kongpob and small innocent Arthit! 

My school will start next monday. So I guess, Kongpob and Arthit will see you again next weekend!

Just a reminder that your comments and votes are soooo important for my existence :')