CHAPTER 12 - The Same Person

Arthit POV

We were inside Kongpob's car now. He asked me to accompany him to the mall. He said he needed to buy his niece a birthday present.

The earlier incident still made me blushed whenever it popped out of my mind. The picture of him kissed my lips while holding my waist made my brain went insane.

My fingers made their way to my lips where he kissed me earlier. I still could remember how his lips taste.

I swore it was the best first kiss ever.

My head turned to the left and saw P'Kongpob drove the car with a serious face. He looked cool today. Well, he always looked cool anyway. But, with the navy-blue polo shirt and black jeans that fit his body good, he looked more handsome.

"Enjoying the view, hm?" He smirked without looking back at me and still focusing his eyes on the street. Damn, I caught red-handed staring at him.

"W-what? Uh yes, t-the crowded road is amazing." I blushed while turning my head to the side window to hide my face from him.

He chuckled and said, "Are you sure? What's more amazing? The streets or me?"

"W-What?" I looked at him, "Of course, y-you are more a-amazing." Damn, he made me stuttered a lot.

"Aww, thank you so much." He ruffled my hair. I heard he whispered, "How cute"

***

"Arthit, what do you think I should give to my niece?" he said. We were walking through the store at the mall, seeing if there was any store that sold some interesting stuff for children.

"Hm, I don't know what your niece likes. Tell me about your niece then." I answer his question

"She is really cute. She will be turning 4 on Friday. I think I am his favorite uncle. No, I'm not overreacting, she is close to me. I help her when she is learning to write or else. She likes pink a lot; she drinks milk too. Well, for instance, she looks just like you. I guarantee you two will get along well." He explained.

"I'm not that cute, phi! I'm handsome." I pouted and looked up at him.

"Well, I'm handsome but you're cute." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I'm not cute!"

"You are cute."

"I am not!" I pouted harder.

"Yes, you are." He laughed again. "Okay, okay you are handsome. So handsome, I might die." He laughed harder. I slap his arm slowly, "Yuck! You are exaggerating." I blushed hard.

"You should come with me to my niece's birthday, she'll like you for sure." He smiled at me and automatically hold my hand.

"Uhm, okay. Your niece seems nice, I want to meet her!" I squeezed his hand that holding mine and jumped a little.

We were in the mall's garden to inhaling some fresh air. The garden's not that crowded anyway.

"Look! You are just as cute as—" his sentence was cut off when someone called him.

"Kong? Is that you?"

"Huh, what?" P'Kong turned around to see the person that called him. I felt his hand realized my hand because that person pulling him away from me.

I turned my body around to the person that pulling P'Kong away from me. I never expect to saw what I saw in front of my eyes.

There I saw P'Kong was hugged by another man. Well, to be precise, it was the same man that kissed him on the men's toilet that night. I knew him.