CHAPTER 39 - Namtaan Chen (2)

Third Person's POV

The sun's rays sneaked into the love chamber where two naked bodies laid down on the king-sized bed, embraced each other's bodies like they wouldn't have any tomorrow.

The younger one, who getting annoyed by the ray, snuggled to the older chest deeper so that he could feel a little more comfortable.

And the older hold the little body even tighter as a response.

Maybe this is what they called first night's goals.

But it wasn't just their first night as a newlywed, but also as a mate. A marked mate. The thought made Arthit smile at Kongpob's embrace.

He slowly removed Kongpob's hands from his body, so that he could get up from the bed and prepared something for his Alpha.

"Hmm, Arthit, why did you get up so early?" Kongpob mumbled as his hands reached Arthit's waist who had intended to sit.

But as he moved his ass, the pain from his back (and also his ass) made him groan, "Ah aw, that's so damn hurt."

"WHAT? WHERE DOES IT HURT?" Kongpob sat down quickly as soon as he heard his mate's yelp.

"My back and my ass, and whose fault is that? You. Beast." Arthit glared at Kongpob.

His thought filled with so much love and love and love a minute ago, but as soon as he repeated what they did last night on his mind, he started to get irritated.

Why? Of course, because Kongpob didn't even spare him a split second last night. He was no longer able to count their rounds, but he's sure that he passed out at dawn.

He was already told that Alphas were a total beast on their rut especially, those who are pureblood. But he didn't know it was that rough.

Well, it wasn't like he didn't like it anyways...

"E-Ehm...Nong...Phi is sorry naa, I lost all the control of my body as soon as your pheromone hit my nostrils and my eyes saw your beautiful body." Kongpob said, getting closer to Arthit who already laid his back on the headboard with all of his left energy.

Kongpob hugged Arthit from his side, and leaned to Arthit's shoulder, "I love you. Thank you for being with me. It's cliché I know, but I'm wordless now."

"Don't thank me, thank the universe who made the fate for us," Arthit said, holding Kongpob's palm.

Kongpob wanted the time to stop now, so he could stay with Arthit like this forever.

"Phi...my body is sticky, but I can't stand up yet. My legs felt numb and my body is aching. Don't you feel guilty about it?" Arthit whispered in his husband's ear.

Kongpob smirked, "You started this first, wifey. Don't regret it later."

He carried Arthit to the bathroom and did god-knows-what there.

***

After another make-out session in the bathroom, Kongpob carried Arthit to the living room and gave Arthit painkillers before he left the room to warm up some food that the maid already cooked earlier.

Arthit was watching a BL series on the screen in front of him comfortably when his phone's notification rang.

He frowned because the message was sent by an unknown number.

From: +66xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Arthit. I'm Namtaan if you remember me. This is my number.

Do you have free time this week? Update me if you do.