CHAPTER 3 - B(add)est Day

Kongpob's POV

He looked so cute sipping that pink milk.

Yes, I had been admiring him while he was admiring me. I had seen how that enticing lips sipping that pink milk cutely. How his chubby cheeks blushed when he saw me entered the café.

And don't ask me how could I do that without him knowing it. I just had my way.

Fortunately, the world gave me chance to make a move. He bumped at me when I was standing in front of the café to check a notification on my iPad. I realized it when I heard someone fell a little hard behind me. 

And boom! I saw my kitten on the land tried to stand up by himself.

He said it's didn't hurt anywhere but I knew his elbow injury. I just knew. And my Alpha being a smart ass offering him a ride to the office so his boss didn't scold him for being late because he came here with the CEO.

I told him to called my phi when we are all alone, and he was blushing hard and smiled cutely. His strawberry smells made his gesture more adorable.

Oh Lord, I could eat him right now if I could. My kitten being too adorable as fuck.

"I don't think it's appropriate, Khun. You are my boss, and I'm just—" he said while turning his face away from me, hid his blushed cheek. I replied to him before he finished his sentence, 

"Nong, if we are all alone like now, we are just a normal phi-nong, I'm not on my duty now, as same as you. So, just called me phi, okay?" I gave him my sweetest smile.

He blushed again, and said, "If that what you want, phi Kongpob." He replied my smile with his smile and turned his face to the road again. Fuck, my name sounds beautiful when he said it.

"So, how's your first day here, phi? Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, I'm having fun, Nong. It's just my jetlagged annoyed me, but I have to do my works." I said while scratching my forehead.

 I'm being honest. I didn't have such a mood to do works but my lovely best friend made me checked some contracts and documents.

"Please take care of yourself, Phi. Your works may be important but your body is more important." He said and gave me that deadly smile again.

"Thank you for your care, Nong," I said replying to his smile.

"And, we are here." I opened my door, take an antiseptic, walked to Arthit's side, and opened his door, 

"Fold your left sleeve, Nong. I know your elbow is injured." I said while kneeling in front of him. He still sat in the car's seat, but he was facing the opened door. 

So, we were in a face-to-face position now.

"Oh my God, you don't have to, Phi. I'll treat it as soon as I arrived at my cubicle." He said.

"The wounds will be infected, Nong. Fold your sleeve up, I don't like to see you hurting." It was true. Seeing Arthit endured his pain on the way here, I felt hurt too, I didn't know why.

He obeyed me and fold his sleeve up until I can see his redden wound. I felt really bad seeing that wound in his milky white arm. "It will be a little hurt, you can squeeze my shoulder."

I started to put the antiseptic to his wound. And as I said, he squeezed my shoulder, "Ahh~ that's hurt." He moaned a little. Fuck, his moans made me--I had to have a cold shower to calm down my junior now.

I finished my work on his hand as fast as I could but still with a careful touch so I didn't hear his moan that made me hold myself.

After I returned the antiseptic and the bandage to their first place, I said, "Come out, I'll take you to your office room so that your boss doesn't scold you."

"Thank you for your care na, Phi. You are such an amazing man." he came out from the car and HE BLUSHED. If he did that in front of my face again, I could eat him right now. I couldn't hold myself that long.

And as I said, he led me to his office room so I could talk to Khun Jay, his boss that he came late because I had some business with him. And of course, Khun Jay didn't scold him. After that, he thanked me again, but now he ended his sentence with 'Khun'.

It was annoying. I like it better when he called me 'Phi'.

I came back to my office room and checked some documents like what I did earlier. But now, all I could think is Arthit, his blushed chubby cheeks, his strawberry smells, his milky-white skin, and...his moans.

________________________________________________

Arthit's POV

It was already 6 pm and that means all the employees already came home and the office already empty because the work time ended at 4 pm.

But I'm still here, in front of my PC, and did some works. Yes, I took overtime work so I could get my gorgeous boss, Kongpob Suthiluck, out of my head.

After he accompanied me to my cubicle so that Khun Jay didn't scold me, all I could think is his smile, his gentle gesture, and his scent that smells like coffee. I would smell his scent for the rest of my life if could. It was just too...addicting.

He treated me like I was his nong, and I couldn't hide my happiness. I blushed all the time, I hoped it didn't annoy him.

I didn't realize it was already 7 pm. My family will have dinner at 8 pm and I was afraid that there was no bus available If I came home too late.

I tidied up my desk and my stuff into my bag and made my way to get out of my cubicle. Before I got out of the office, I walked to the toilet to wash my face a bit so that I could go home with a fresh face.

I was in a really happy mood and felt like it was the best day of my life until I saw an awful view when I entered the man's toilet.

Kongbop Suthiluck was kissed by a black shirt handsome man hungrily. I didn't know that he had a--

I held my voice to not made a noise so that I didn't annoy their amazing activity.

I ran away from there, and I didn't realize that the tears were already flowing in my cheeks like a river.

__________________________________________

Well, i promise to update this book once a week when i started to write it. But, i already finished my middle school and the school gave us the holiday faster than my juniors. 

So...the laziness came uninvited :)

Hope you guys can support me by voting and dropping some comment! Have a nice week <3