CHAPTER 27 - Namtaan Chen

Third Person's POV

After spending almost a week in the state where Kongpob's family lived, Arthit and Kongpob came back to Thailand and faced their usual routine.

It was been a quite hard week for them, working as a horse without any worthy rest, because Arthit's team had a project that had to be done by the end of the month, which is today, and Kongpob being a workaholic CEO like what he always did.

Arthit yawned on his seat while stretching his sore back because he sat way too long. He became so sleepy lately, maybe because of that damn project.

Thank God, meeting the representative of the company for the project was the last thing he had to do.

"Arthit? They'll arrive in 10 minutes, should we go downstairs now?" Todd, one of his colleagues tapped his shoulder which made Arthit jump on his seat.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry for surprising you," Todd said after seeing Arthit's reaction.

Ordinary people shouldn't be this sensitive for a mere touch, but Arthit is an Omega. The pureblood one. So, he didn't use other people's touch except for their family, closest friend, and...P'Kong. He needed to protect himself, right?

"No, no, it's okay, I just feel sleepy. Yeah, you're right, we should go now." Arthit said and left his sat.

Arthit felt his luck wasn't there with him today.

It should be Khun Jay who met the other company's representative for the project, but suddenly, the older got a call from the COO to accompany him for some lunch with the other client.

Other people on the team had other work outside the office, so only Arthit and Todd remained in the office.

It didn't take too long for them to get to the company's lounge where they should meet the other company's representative.

The front desk already informed them that the person already arrived not so long ago. Well, kind of surprising, because they agreed to meet at 3 p.m and it was just 5 minutes before.

Arthit opened the lounge's door and got in, automatically, the other company's representative greeted them.

"Sawasdee Kha, I am Namtaan Chen, the representative for the product's procurement project from Chen Enterprises. Nice to meet you."

Todd, the first person who got in the room, smiled widely seeing the beautiful woman, and happily returned the handshake that the woman gave.

"Sawasdee Krub, I am Todd Sunappat the representative for this project as well. It is nice to meet you too."

But it was different with Arthit.

He froze at the door hearing the voice.

Please, tell him this was all his mere dream meeting Namtaan Chen.

"Oh, what an awful omega we had here!"

"You slut! I know you spread your legs to all people on the school, right?"

"Hey, what should we do to this slutty boy who gave his asshole to anyone?"

"You'd die alone, unlike me who was always loved by everyone. Why? Because you're just a mere omega."

"I had one friend who wants you. He was kind of rough on the bed but it'd satisfied your slutty hole, right?"

His mind was replaying the past like a broken CD. Arthit's body began to shake and sweat so much although the room facilitated with AC. Damn, 69 million people in Thailand, why did he have to meet the devil now?