CHAPTER 20 - He was in Heat

I wanted to say a really sincere sorry for the inconvenience in previous chapter. I already fixed the problem so that you guys can read it with more comfort. Thank you so much for those who reminded be in the comment. 

Feel free to take a look at the chapter again and tell me if something still wrong. 

Sorry and thank you.

*****

Kongpob POV

"Care to explain this to us, Nong?" Tew folded his arms on his chest and lifted his left eyebrows.

To be honest, I was surprised Arthit was here. I remembered he said he would meet his friends tonight, after work, but it didn't cross my head that what he called friends was my friend too.

I and Arthit sat on the centre of the couch with my friends and he surrounded us. Waiting for our explanation.

I bet he was nervous beside me now. Why did they treat us like we were caught red-handed doing something bad?!

"Uhm—phi, actually, I didn't know this either—" He stuttered and fidgeting on his chair. His face looked down to the ground, didn't dare to look up because lots of eyes stare at him.

"Tew, you scare him." I glared at him while rubbing my mate's waist.

"Wait! You touched Arthit's waist!" One of his friends, named based on what Tew called him, Bright, pointing at me.

"Arthit, you really have to explain this." Tew's husband said with a low voice. He sounds disappointed?

"Babe, calm down." Tew rubbed his husband's cheek to calm him down.

Arthit looked more nervous.

"Guys, relax, the room felt so tense. There's nothing important about this." I said to them while my hands still rubbing Arthit's waist.

"Thank you for your concern, but that doesn't explain why you know each other and why your hand is on his waist. As long as I could remember, Arthit never like it when someone touch his body, include us." Knot gave me a suspicious look.

"W-well, don't we have to introduce ourselves first? It's our first meet anyway." Arthit said. He is right though, it was our first meet, we didn't have time to introduce ourselves because the first step Arthit came to this room, they were already interrogating us.

"No, we have tons of time to do that after all. But this, I never want to know boy's business but your case seems interesting." Prae said.

I always knew she was the sarcastic queen on the gang, but it turned out her ability is useful sometimes.

"Prae, my business isn't everyone business to be—"

"I and P'Kong are mates. Fated." Arthit said in one breath, cut my sentence before I finished it.

"A-Arthit, I thought you don't want—" I turned to him, surprised. He didn't say lots of words before, I thought he wanted to keep our relationship a secret.

"A dickhead like Kong didn't deserve this gorgeous at all!" Maprang stood up from her seat.

"Hey, how could you want to be with this dumbass?!" she sat beside Arthit. And there she was, the drama queen of the gang, Prae's girlfriend. She made something simple, difficult, and otherwise.

"P'Kong treat me well, phi. Don't worr—"

"Woman, please don't touch my mate. Your hand is too dirty." I slapped Maprang's hands that held Arthit's arm.